Page 149 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1694

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    What is the matching chair to the shinedial table? Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbailey2 View Post
    What is the matching chair to the shinedial table? Thank you
    As it so happens, I have a chart that lists every table and chair set in the game. Link in my signature below

New Resident

Wink

Thank you! It?s great to have an updated list!

have any other android users experienced bugs such as the screenshot button and zoom function not working ?? recently these bugs have started happening for me every time i open the game.

Since this morning I can't zoom in/out or move the ingame screen without the game crashing, meaning the screen doesn't move at all and graphics stop working. Menu and neighbor list are still accessible though and when I visit another bakery it shows the according message (like "Bonus for visiting your neighbor" etc), but the screen doesn't actually show the other bakery. I restarted the app as well as my mobile phone (Android) several times, cleared the cache etc. What can I do?
    In the past the game closed on its own regularly right after loading my bakery - got used to it somehow, got the game running usually on the second or third try. But not being able to move inside my bakery thus not accessing my ovens etc is a hard pain in the ass.

Host(ess)
    I really want to finish the 14 day goals, but I always get stuck on the last few parts & the timer runs out. I have only ever finished one 14 day goal & I’m really sad because the prizes seem awesome. Please tell me how you finish the goals on time. Any tips or tricks will help. Ty!
    Only accepting neighbours who Tip & Gift daily, doesn?t mass gift, has 3-4 stars, & reads walls!
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by K2DumbDumb View Post
    I really want to finish the 14 day goals, but I always get stuck on the last few parts & the timer runs out. I have only ever finished one 14 day goal & I’m really sad because the prizes seem awesome. Please tell me how you finish the goals on time. Any tips or tricks will help. Ty!
    Most players that make extra appliances for the 14 day goals utilize the Dump Method to earn a bunch of collectibles to then trade for parts. This way, they can gather as many parts as they like without having to wait for gifts/requests but the big downside is it take A LOT of coins to do. This is especially tough now that the goals cost so much to complete and many players are penny pinching in their games.

If you're unfamiliar with the method, there's a post here that explains it in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by K2DumbDumb View Post
    I really want to finish the 14 day goals, but I always get stuck on the last few parts & the timer runs out. I have only ever finished one 14 day goal & I?m really sad because the prizes seem awesome. Please tell me how you finish the goals on time. Any tips or tricks will help. Ty!
    I finished the last 14 day goal without dumping. It?s all about having really good neighbours. I put a post on the add me thread saying I wanted neighbours who liked playing goals, were good at gifting, but not bothered about tipping. I?ve had quite a few invites from Level 99 players with this approach and these neighbours are fabulous. At the start of the current goal I had 30 goal parts in the first two hours. I also made 4 of the first appliance and 5 of the second. In addition I would tip my favourite neighbours, thank them for their help and also write part request on their wall. In the current goal I now have four of the first appliance and am hoping to stockpile the parts for the second appliance so they are good to go when that gets unlocked. Finally it helps to only play the 14 day goal and not be side tracked by the five day goals - trying to do both without spending gems may be impossible.

Finally - I have way too much time on my hands these days - so I can be playing every two hours to make all the recipes.

So, it is possible, but it?s not easy. It?s a free game which derives revenue from the adverts you watch and the gems you buy. The game is designed to get you to spend money on gems and to come back often to watch adverts. Personally I?d rather pay like ?20 GBP and never see another advert or mention of their other games, but that?s not how it works.

Fashion Designer
    umm hello why's my display of this food being like this?
    dunno if it's a bug or just me tho
    i'm using iphone to play.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD9974CA-9EC0-4E3C-BC07-D807F65BCDD4.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	68683

Name:	4C3917AB-CBBC-4E89-AE0E-8E967BD4D7BA.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	68684

Name:	AB09801F-448E-4462-85BD-11B28798B600.jpeg 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	68685

Name:	431BF2F9-4C8E-451C-BDEB-F018CAFE37E6.jpeg 
Views:	33 
ID:	68686
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    umm hello why's my display of this food being like this?
    dunno if it's a bug or just me tho
    i'm using iphone to play.

Name:	CD9974CA-9EC0-4E3C-BC07-D807F65BCDD4.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	68683

Name:	4C3917AB-CBBC-4E89-AE0E-8E967BD4D7BA.jpeg 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	68684

Name:	AB09801F-448E-4462-85BD-11B28798B600.jpeg 
ID:	68685

Name:	431BF2F9-4C8E-451C-BDEB-F018CAFE37E6.jpeg 
Views:	33 
ID:	68686
    That is odd and definitely seems like a bug; I checked and mine are showing normally on the counter, I even put out some of the same counters as you're using and didn't see any problem.

In this case, I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app - this is usually only helpful for graphic issues so it may work. Though, be aware that the first time you open your bakery after reinstalling, it will likely take a few minutes for all the graphics to reload. Don't be alarmed if you see a bunch of blank spots where you know items should be. If the counter issue persists after reinstalling, you should open a Support Ticket with the team.

Out of curiosity, it is only happening with the Peanut Butter Planetary Shake?