Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1691

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    I see, that?s why I couldn?t find it! Thanks so much

Recipes count

Is there a way to know how many times we've cooked a recipe? I know 8 + 15 + 20 + 40 equals mastery, but I would like to know the precise number without keeping the count

Last night I baked 5 masquerade cakes in the Mardi Gras oven and received credit. This morning I baked 5 more and did not receive credit, I am panicking because of the deadline! Please help!

Split Blue Heart over Customers heads

What does it mean if your customers have a split blue heart 💙 over a customers heads?

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero589412 View Post
    What does it mean if your customers have a split blue heart �� over a customers heads?
    The blue broken heart means that there is no food to keep your customers full and happy.
    Hope this helps.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    The blue broken heart means that there is no food to keep your customers full and happy.
    Hope this helps.
    It can also mean that you don’t have enough available seats for customers.

Nightclub Owner
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

As the others shared, that blue heart is a broken heart and it means your customer is unhappy. This is the game's way of telling you your customer isn't able to complete their predetermined route of enter-register-table-exit and you're not making any money.

There are several reasons why a customer could be unhappy and the best way for you to figure out why is by seeing where in this route the customer is becoming unhappy.

Below is a list that might help you figure out why the customers are unhappy based on where it is that they become unhappy on their standard route:

- If they're unhappy at the door = register issue
    Register could be facing wrong way or no clear path to register
    - If they're unhappy at the register = there's an issue with seating/tables
    No clear path for customers to get to the empty seats available or not enough empty seating available
    - If they're unhappy at the table = food issue
    Try serving more of the older recipes that have a long timer and higher yields
    You can check the Recipe Guide (link in my signature) to see recipes that offer most plates
    Never block your doors, it may inadvertently cause a Quick Sale which can cause all your food to sell at once

If you've figured out where in the route your customers are unhappy but are still unable to determine the exact reason, please feel free to post additional details and we'll see if we can't get you sorted!

If I stock-pile collectible parts, will they carry forward to the next goal?

I think I?m not actually going to finish the goal this time, I was wondering though about whether it was worthy stockpiling the collectible parts. Would these convert and help me get a head start on the next goal, or do you just start from scratch with each set of goals?

Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    No, each 14 day goal gets a new set of four collectibles that are only active during that window of time.

If you don't convert the current limited-time collectibles into parts before the goal ends, they will simply disappear from your game at the end of the goal timer. When the next goal starts, we will get a new batch of collectibles that will be unique and exclusive to that 14 day time period.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, each 14 day goal gets a new set of four collectibles that are only active during that window of time.

If you don't convert the current limited-time collectibles into parts before the goal ends, they will simply disappear from your game at the end of the goal timer. When the next goal starts, we will get a new batch of collectibles that will be unique and exclusive to that 14 day time period.
    Thank you 🙏🏻