Page 142 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1693

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hi, can someone please walk me through how to upload screenshots? I?ve gone to the relevant thread but it tells me I need to use the New Post function not reply but this doesn?t come up for me in the threads? Just keen to post suggestions for sale items

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelonacakes View Post
    Hi, can someone please walk me through how to upload screenshots? I?ve gone to the relevant thread but it tells me I need to use the New Post function not reply but this doesn?t come up for me in the threads? Just keen to post suggestions for sale items

Thank you!
    if you're using your phone and want to directly upload from your gallery, I found that you have to switch your browser to desktop version. I use chrome (since I dunno how to do it with safari) on my phone so when I want to post a pic I'd request desktop site first then the text editor would appear for you to post. there's an image button for you to post your pic, click on that and select "from computer" one then choose your pic and upload, wait until it shows the pic as code then submit your post

Thanks so much I?ll try that!

It worked! Thank you so much

Wasnt there a 5 day goal that popped up with ghosts around a table as the goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sclibrarygirl View Post
    Wasnt there a 5 day goal that popped up with ghosts around a table as the goal?
    The Ghostly Festivity is the prize for the Side Goal portion of the current 14 Day Goal - full details can be found in the goal thread here.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn?t log in for a week, to see if I could get my food count down and I log back in today and I still have the same amount of food and coins!!??? Why???

New Resident
    How do I get rid of gifts? Due to the game limits, some neighbors fulfill my material requests days later, which has resulted in me having more parts than needed to build goal appliances (usually an annoying 1 to 3 extra quantities). It would take forever to collect another 70+ parts required for each goal appliance so I’d rather delete what can’t be used as a basic part. Any guidance on this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayleetz View Post
    How do I get rid of gifts? Due to the game limits, some neighbors fulfill my material requests days later, which has resulted in me having more parts than needed to build goal appliances (usually an annoying 1 to 3 extra quantities). It would take forever to collect another 70+ parts required for each goal appliance so I’d rather delete what can’t be used as a basic part. Any guidance on this?
    We cannot delete items from our Gift Catalogue so unfortunately, the only way to remove them is by using them.

New Resident
    Has anyone actually reached lvl 100