Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by deepfrya View Post
    After you have reached senior bakery on a dish is it still able to earn you coins?
    I’m assuming you mean after you’ve mastered a dish, yes you can always earn coins from them just no more gems
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I may have already posted my question in the wrong place but I'm wondering how u open a second store in RS or BS? No matter what I do, I'm always taken to my original store. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwin911 View Post
    I may have already posted my question in the wrong place but I'm wondering how u open a second store in RS or BS? No matter what I do, I'm always taken to my original store. Thanks
    Your restaurants and bakeries are linked to your device. Once you log into your bakery you can’t start a new one. You can switch between bakeries by loggin in and out of your Storm8 ids but to start a new one you’d need a new device or one that has never had BS installed and played on it
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

How disappointing... thanks for your help, I appreciate It!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Your restaurants and bakeries are linked to your device. Once you log into your bakery you can?t start a new one. You can switch between bakeries by loggin in and out of your Storm8 ids but to start a new one you?d need a new device or one that has never had BS installed and played on it

Is there a way to take your coos and turn them into gems?
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-27-17 at 07:54 AM. Reason: removed goals quote

I meant coins

Fashion Designer
    No, you can only do the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingness_429 View Post
    I meant coins

I think I need some help? I'm not sure why, but I've been unable to send gifts to some of my neighbors. I don't know why it happens but is it possible it is because they have reached their gift limit? I am able to send gifts to my other neighbors, but I can't really figure out if I'm doing something wrong. Many thanks in advance. Any answers would be very appreciated! ❤

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STARsMIGHT View Post
    I think I need some help? I'm not sure why, but I've been unable to send gifts to some of my neighbors. I don't know why it happens but is it possible it is because they have reached their gift limit? I am able to send gifts to my other neighbors, but I can't really figure out if I'm doing something wrong. Many thanks in advance. Any answers would be very appreciated! ❤
    Yes, this is most likely the case. Players can receive up to 20 gifts a day. Your neighbors would have to decline gifts to be able to receive and accept yours.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I tried to upload a photo of my bakery but it keeps saying upload failed. Any reason why?