Page 136 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1693

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    How do I access the food gifts?
    What purpose are the 'parts'?

In a certain area of my bakery tips are automatically appearing on deco, how can I stop that?

Island crate

I accidentally purchased the island crate. I don't even know where to find it. I didn't mean to purchase this. Help!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsyy View Post
    How do I access the food gifts?
    What purpose are the 'parts'?
    In your game, when you tap "Menu", then "Gifts", you will see all the gifts you have either accepted, or have been given to you by neighbors by way of answered part requests. You will be able to see the gift, and how many of it you have.

If you tap on a food gift (ex. Cappuccino) in this menu, it will automatically be served in your Bakery. You must have at least one open counter to be able to serve a food gift.

Tapping on a part gift (ex. Metal Sheet) does nothing, but you can use parts from your inventory to build other appliances or constructible decor. For example: when you purchase a non-basic appliance, such as the Ice Cream Maker, it will display on your floor as a construction box. Tapping the construction box will tell you how many parts you have, and how many parts are still needed to build the appliance. When you have all the parts needed, the quantity will be deducted from your gift inventory. (So, if the appliance required 10x Metal Sheet, and you have 17 Metal Sheets in your gift inventory, you will be left with 7 Metal Sheets after building the appliance).

You can also gift food and parts to your neighbors by tapping "Menu" >> "Social" >> "Neighbors" >> "Gift". You can send one gift per neighbor per day, unless your neighbor has already received the daily maximum from other neighbors. The gifts that you send this way are "free" gifts, and do not affect your own inventory count. (For example: sending a Gear will not affect the number of Gears you have in your inventory). As a result, you can send gifts to your neighbors that you may not possess yourself.

For more information and other tips and tricks, check out the Game Guide here Welcome to Bakery Story!

Quote Originally Posted by plastee View Post
    In a certain area of my bakery tips are automatically appearing on deco, how can I stop that?
    If you are playing on iOS, tips will appear in your Bakery a few seconds after someone has visited and tipped. You can tap them to collect them - they give a small amount of coins and exp.

Generally, they should be appearing on tables rather than decor. If you are experiencing a graphics/sync error, please first try quitting and hard-closing the game, clearing the cache under Settings > Bakery Story, and restart to see the changes. If the problem persists, please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by sued465 View Post
    I accidentally purchased the island crate. I don't even know where to find it. I didn't mean to purchase this. Help!!
    Hi sued465,

When you open a box, you get one of eight (or nine) prizes, which get sent to your inventory depending on the category of your prize. You can see the Master Box Guide Introduction + FAQ for more details on how it works

This particular box, the Island Crate, has eight prizes, and when you tapped on it you got one of the prizes. If you go your game clipboard in Bakery Story, you'll see a goal called "Hula Happenings" - this is a guide designed to preview the prizes you could receive. There will be a checkbox next to the prize you got, and you should be able to look for it in your inventory to find it.

If you purchased this accidentally, please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) to request a refund. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-15-22 at 10:59 AM.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you pixiegamer for replying to my question.

My inventory is blown with unused parts for years, especially goal parts that can't be used for other ovens. Scrolling through to food gifts I receive takes ages because of this. How do I get rid of parts in my inventory?

The romantic counter (pink, round counter) has disappeared from the list of counters. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenTreasures View Post
    My inventory is blown with unused parts for years, especially goal parts that can't be used for other ovens. Scrolling through to food gifts I receive takes ages because of this. How do I get rid of parts in my inventory?
    At the moment, the only way to remove excess parts from your inventory is to build out the specific appliances that use them.

VanaCatu made a helpful guide indexing which parts are used in which appliance's construction a while ago. Please keep in mind it may not have all parts/appliances listed though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueberry21 View Post
    The romantic counter (pink, round counter) has disappeared from the list of counters. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    I believe this counter was removed from the market following its inclusion in the Valentine's Day Sale back in February.

However, you can request to see it back in either the Summer Sale Suggestion Thread (off-season suggestions are just as welcome!) or the Favorite Items thread (for general items you'd like to see back, or giving feedback on particular items). Both are feedback channels for the team to see what items players like and want to see return
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-14-22 at 04:19 PM.

Need Me? Send me a PM

after goals are over, are the goal appliances fully unlocked and able to be bought/built like regular appliances? or is the second goal appliance + all the recipes locked?

i?m trying to decide if i should do goals because i like new appliances and recipes but ideally if i could get them later without having to complete all the goal steps that would be very nice