Page 130 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnietracy View Post
    Today as I put away my ovens to place some new ones, some ovens which were unlocked earlier became locked. I have completed the goals and unlocked those ovens a long time ago, but now they are all ?locked? for some unknown reason. Can someone help me please?
    The first thing to do is to make sure you didn't accidentally get logged out of your account. If you're still logged into your account, then you'll have to open a support ticket with the team who can look into this for you.

A couple of times when switching devices, I added myself as a neighbor so I could have a way to at least see what was happening.
    Are my Bakery?s somehow still there, if not, where are the gifts being sent & posts to the wall going?
    Thanks for the help, Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    A couple of times when switching devices, I added myself as a neighbor so I could have a way to at least see what was happening.
    Are my Bakery?s somehow still there, if not, where are the gifts being sent & posts to the wall going?
    Thanks for the help, Amy
    There is no way to entirely delete an account so the bakeries are definitely still there.

I wonder when the halloween/autumn sale gonna come?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weiweithecat View Post
    I wonder when the halloween/autumn sale gonna come?
    No one knows for sure if/when it will happen - sadly, the team doesn't usually give previews/teasers for BS/RS anymore

I have older Cornucopia ovens with different recipes - why are they creating a goal with the same oven name but it?s got different recipes?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi all,

If you are experiencing an issue where you're seeing white boxes on your screen when opening Bakery Story, please post in the Bugs & Issues thread here. Posts on this thread that were discussing the issue were moved to the B&I thread to streamline that discussion. The issue has been reported over to the team.

Thank you

--PG

UPDATE: The team has issued a fix! Please uninstall and reinstall the game if you were experiencing this issue - it should no longer be affecting your game after a reinstall. (You will not lose any game progress by uninstalling and reinstalling).
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-08-21 at 03:24 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    How do I get the Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer unlocked?

Host(ess)
    I was just wondering why a new crate wasn’t released after the gothic crate?�� I thought they seemed to be releasing new crates every 30 days or so. Has this stopped temporarily or permanently? I really looked forward to those new boxes!! Thanks I appreciate it!!!

Please tell me how I can delete an old post! Thank you