Page 121 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1694

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Cant store or sell my ornamental shopping display

Hi,
    I tried submitting a ticket to storm8 but they arent accepting any for bakery story. There is a bug with the ornamental shopping display from a goal from a few weeks ago. I can’t seem to store or sell it. When i click on it, there is no option to do anything with it. I hope storm8 sees this and can fix the problem. I dont know how else to reach them. I am running in ios and have tried logging in to multiple devices to see if i can move this item into storage but havent been successful. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ekat1985 View Post
    Hi,
    I tried submitting a ticket to storm8 but they arent accepting any for bakery story. There is a bug with the ornamental shopping display from a goal from a few weeks ago. I can’t seem to store or sell it. When i click on it, there is no option to do anything with it. I hope storm8 sees this and can fix the problem. I dont know how else to reach them. I am running in ios and have tried logging in to multiple devices to see if i can move this item into storage but havent been successful. Thank you!
    This is a known issue that the team is currently working on - please refer to the established bugs thread on the topic here for any updates.

Rhino Keeper
    What recipes are still locked by a goal if I purchase the Sonic Victorian Oven and Sonic Victorian Stove that are 25 gems each? The cookbook says there is only one recipe available on each. Sweet Cream Rolls for the Victorian Oven & Ginger Root Tea for the Victorian Stove. Is it really 25 gems for one recipe on each?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    What recipes are still locked by a goal if I purchase the Sonic Victorian Oven and Sonic Victorian Stove that are 25 gems each? The cookbook says there is only one recipe available on each. Sweet Cream Rolls for the Victorian Oven & Ginger Root Tea for the Victorian Stove. Is it really 25 gems for one recipe on each?
    All of that information is correct, the appliances really are 25 gems each and there is only one recipe that will be unlocked for those who didn't participate in the original goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m verrrry new to bakery story. Is it possible to change my bakery name?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I’m verrrry new to bakery story. Is it possible to change my bakery name?
    To change your bakery name, open: Main Menu > Messages > Profile

Tap the "Change" button to the right of your bakery's current name. A pop up will appear wherein you may write your new bakery name - note that it costs 10 gems every time you change your name so type carefully!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    To change your bakery name, open: Main Menu > Messages > Profile

Tap the "Change" button to the right of your bakery's current name. A pop up will appear wherein you may write your new bakery name - note that it costs 10 gems every time you change your name so type carefully!
    Thanks very much!

Fashion Designer
    Anyone have a picture of the gingerbread baker from the Gingerbread Box 2011/Holiday Gift box?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Anyone have a picture of the gingerbread baker from the Gingerbread Box 2011/Holiday Gift box?
    Here you are:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gingerbread Baker Placed.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	58040

Forgive me for posting this here, I'm just feeling a little frustrated.
    Because of sizing issues it seems like I keep getting things enlarged when they are on the edge of my bakery property. First a sled from the newest crate, then the holiday shoppers from the goal. I submitted a request to have them made unlocked. The holiday shoppers are now in my storage however the sledders (I sent a message to game support a month ago and also also wrote a request in the crate forum) are still stuck on the edge of my property. I would really like them moved please please.
    Thank you for the attention to this matter and all the things you all do to make the game fun. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20210104-212640_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	58042

Update
    I also submitted a second support request to have this fixed and I just got an email saying my request was closed bc of limited staff. I spend an obscene amount in the game. please help me.
    Last edited by Candystwingirls; 01-05-21 at 04:03 AM.