Page 115 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1693

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hi,

Do you have idea why my daily free 10 gems thru ads has gone after I purchase something with an actual payment!! The day after, my daily ad gems were gone!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by four_arts29 View Post
    Hi,

Do you have idea why my daily free 10 gems thru ads has gone after I purchase something with an actual payment!! The day after, my daily ad gems were gone!!
    Answered in your other post.

Quote Originally Posted by four_arts29 View Post
    Hi,

Please read what AnnirasSweets said about this:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The free gem offers are a promotional feature that can come and go at random and with no warning. Here's a link to the thread on the topic, if you're interested.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Lost my bakery (and restaurant) going from android to IOS and back to android

I had the wise idea last night to try and play bakery / restaurant story on a freshly factory reset iPad instead of my usual Android tablet. I set everything up on the ipad, downloaded the apps, logged into my storm8 account, played a little bakery story then switched over to the restaurant story app and here's where it got interesting.

Restaurant Story was glitchy and would not change from a new game to the established restaurant associated with my storm8 account, however bakery story was completely fine. Long story short, I troubleshot, restaurant finally opened, I played a bit and was done with the iPad idea fairly quickly.

I switched back to the Samsung tab however when I tried to log into my storm8 bakery/restaurant account I got an error message that said "oops. Bad username or password."

I went back to the iPad and my restaurant was there but my bakery had completely disappeared and could not be retrieved. I opened the bakery app and tried to log in but kept getting the same error message I had been getting on the android... "oops. Bad username and password" EVEN THO if I switched over to the restaurant app it immediately opened up to MY restaurant and showed me as logged into the correct storm8 account... YES THE SAME ACCOUNT that I can't access thru bakery story because of that error message. Weird!

Needless to say it's all a mess. Can anyone help? I'm troubleshooting now and am wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this, has any advice or a quick work around as to how to get my account off of the iPad and back to my Samsung. The storm8 account is linked to game center on the iPad. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Try contacting support at https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us and they will be able to assist you further
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    I had the wise idea last night to try and play bakery / restaurant story on a freshly factory reset iPad instead of my usual Android tablet. I set everything up on the ipad, downloaded the apps, logged into my storm8 account, played a little bakery story then switched over to the restaurant story app and here's where it got interesting.

Restaurant Story was glitchy and would not change from a new game to the established restaurant associated with my storm8 account, however bakery story was completely fine. Long story short, I troubleshot, restaurant finally opened, I played a bit and was done with the iPad idea fairly quickly.

I switched back to the Samsung tab however when I tried to log into my storm8 bakery/restaurant account I got an error message that said "oops. Bad username or password."

I went back to the iPad and my restaurant was there but my bakery had completely disappeared and could not be retrieved. I opened the bakery app and tried to log in but kept getting the same error message I had been getting on the android... "oops. Bad username and password" EVEN THO if I switched over to the restaurant app it immediately opened up to MY restaurant and showed me as logged into the correct storm8 account... YES THE SAME ACCOUNT that I can't access thru bakery story because of that error message. Weird!

Needless to say it's all a mess. Can anyone help? I'm troubleshooting now and am wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this, has any advice or a quick work around as to how to get my account off of the iPad and back to my Samsung. The storm8 account is linked to game center on the iPad. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
    The only thing I can think of that you can try yourself before contacting support is to go open the iPad settings and sign out of the Game Center before trying to log in on the android. Oh! And you'll also want to wait at least two minutes before trying to log in to the same account on a different device.

My personal experience:
    RS won't let you open the same account on different devices (no matter the platform) until a full two minutes has passed. Doesn't happen with any of my other s8 games but every time I forget and try with RS I get the pop up telling me I have to wait two minutes - weird but true!

Also, I rue the day I connected my RS app to the Game Center, all the other s8 games work fine but it's a pain with RS. I mean, it does the job and never loses my progress which is swell and all but it's not so great for switching between accounts. I can freely switch between accounts on my s8 games but RS will only go to another account if I've logged out of Game Center first. Then the next time I open the RS app on an iDevice it'll show all my accounts and ask which one I want the Game Center to open. Ugh! It's a pain

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The only thing I can think of that you can try yourself before contacting support is to go open the iPad settings and sign out of the Game Center before trying to log in on the android. Oh! And you'll also want to wait at least two minutes before trying to log in to the same account on a different device.

My personal experience:
    RS won't let you open the same account on different devices (no matter the platform) until a full two minutes has passed. Doesn't happen with any of my other s8 games but every time I forget and try with RS I get the pop up telling me I have to wait two minutes - weird but true!

Also, I rue the day I connected my RS app to the Game Center, all the other s8 games work fine but it's a pain with RS. I mean, it does the job and never loses my progress which is swell and all but it's not so great for switching between accounts. I can freely switch between accounts on my s8 games but RS will only go to another account if I've logged out of Game Center first. Then the next time I open the RS app on an iDevice it'll show all my accounts and ask which one I want the Game Center to open. Ugh! It's a pain
    Thank you for the advice and I too rue the day I connected to Game Center! I honestly feel like that initial RS glitch just kinda got baked in once I linked the account to game center. Just so much harder to troubleshoot anything within the confines of that app.

I did the "sign out and wait" a couple of times but it was a no go, I ended up unlinking my storm8 account from game center at which point I lost the ability to access BS/RS on either the iPad or Samsung. I'm shutting it all down tonight and will try again tomorrow morning before calling in the big ***s.

It sucks because I only had 4 Turon to bake in BS before completing the Pacific Pondering goal and I was halfway through my 2nd oven/2nd recipe in RS to complete the Sunny Disposition challenge. Uugh!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbadjujubee View Post
    Thank you for the advice and I too rue the day I connected to Game Center! I honestly feel like that initial RS glitch just kinda got baked in once I linked the account to game center. Just so much harder to troubleshoot anything within the confines of that app.

I did the "sign out and wait" a couple of times but it was a no go, I ended up unlinking my storm8 account from game center at which point I lost the ability to access BS/RS on either the iPad or Samsung. I'm shutting it all down tonight and will try again tomorrow morning before calling in the big ***s.

It sucks because I only had 4 Turon to bake in BS before completing the Pacific Pondering goal and I was halfway through my 2nd oven/2nd recipe in RS to complete the Sunny Disposition challenge. Uugh!
    Support may be able to unlink your account.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Try contacting support at https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us and they will be able to assist you further
    Thank you Sensei and you were right from the very start, it's time to call for support!

Host(ess)

50 gems for $2 sale

I got this sale around September-ish. It allowed you to buy 50 gems for $2 and gave you a free Rocket on the Moon floor decor. For consistent players, how frequent does this sale occur? Thanks!