Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Can a previous goal oven be unlocked? I see some ovens that are still available but then some recipes cannot be cook/locked. I saw some recipes that were removed/goal even before I joined the game, and that's really unfortunate

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They remained locked unless Storm8 re-releases these goals.
    Ahh.. it's ashamed... So I guess I gotta wait for the time like Dehydrator and Sugar Coater? I got those in the very last days that they were being removed. Thanks for your help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by karinakm View Post
    Ahh.. it's ashamed... So I guess I gotta wait for the time like Dehydrator and Sugar Coater? I got those in the very last days that they were being removed. Thanks for your help
    You can make your requests in the existing threads. Keep a lookout for sale or limited time offers as well to see if they return.

Is it possible to "unfriend" or remove a neighbor?

If so, would you please tell me how to do it?

Thank you for your help!

Fashion Designer
    Just go to social with your neighbour list. You should see an edit button at the top. Click on thatand each neighbour will now have a remove button next to it. Click on the one next to the neighbour you want to remove and then make sure to click on done at the top. Dead easy
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Thank you!!!

New Resident
    I'm so sorry, I know this has been asked many times "how do I transfer my bakery story to another device"?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    I'm so sorry, I know this has been asked many times "how do I transfer my bakery story to another device"?
    See New device - transfer your games in Game Guide. Don't worry about asking questions, that's what the forum is for.

Farm Supplier
    I have been trying to master all recipes, however I have many counters with 300k+ of certain foods. (Since I've been mastering, I've never really cared how many counters i've had in my bakery.) Currently using a "t" layout, but most food is taking forever to run out. Would really like to maximize my earnings, but have no idea how to. Since most appliances yield $4 plates, are they good to keep or should I only keep higher yielding plates?