Page 80 of 169 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    If you're on Android, you have to have downloaded the Double Rainbow Edition of the App.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    If you want to reply to more than one post, you can tap that on your chosen posts and then hit reply with quote on the last one and they'll all be collected into one post for you to type your responses.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's a 3x3 deco, here's a pic of it placed on my board near tables for size comparisons:
    Attachment 52153
    Thank you so much for show me and let me know!!! 👍
    Last edited by kappy333; 06-24-19 at 10:45 AM.

Host(ess)
    Is it possible to report a player without knowing their user ID?
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfitbs2 View Post
    Is it possible to report a player without knowing their user ID?
    Doing some digging, I've found a relatively recent thread about reporting players from not even a year ago so the information provided should still be relevant.

I've attached the link below so you can read the mod responses which explain how to go about filing a report.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...eport-a-player

Profit questions

Couple of questions, has anyone kept an up to date spreadsheet showing every recipe? I've seen the Cook book, that isn't what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a spreadsheet that is sortable by columns. I'm making my own and I have all of the basic oven and drink machine data in but as i started to add the other ovens, it seems like an impossible task. If anyone has it already done, I'd love a copy. Otherwise I guess I'll use the cook book and continue making my own.
    Ultimately I want to find the most profitable recipes that also fall under other categories like theming, hours needed, etc., basically I want all the data in an easy to read format. Are the overall most profitable recipes on the basic oven or are there any other specialty ovens that have high profits or high servings?

Host(ess)
    Thanks a bunch

Rhino Keeper
    Do I receive a gem when it turns over to 4 or at the end of 4? And is this true for rs and FS ? Thanks
    Last edited by tatermaters; 07-07-19 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Do I receive a gem when it turns over to 4 or at the end of 4? And is this true for rs and FS ? Thanks
    In both games you receive 1 gem when you master the 2nd and 4th levels of a recipe.

Full details on how many servings are required to master each level and the other rewards for doing so can be found in the Game Guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413689

Executive Chef
    Question.
    Is there a new goal starting today? 9th July 2019 or is it Thursday? On a Facebook post, it stated a new goal for Restaurant Story also starts on Thursday?