Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 1685

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTania View Post
    Controversial in what way? ��
    Players were displeased that the team created and released an item that wasn't available to a large portion of users. Even if those who had different devices used an iPhone to open their account and purchase a Gem Dispenser, when they later try to play on any non-apple device, the Gem Dispensers don't show and can't be utilized. Most found this to be unfair and there was an outcry for the team to level the playing field, so to say.

Since that initial release it was only offered in one other sale and that was an error which caused even more strife in the community. When the team realized the item was listed in the sale for apple users, they quickly removed it from the market. They even went so far as to remove the dispensers from any players who had purchased them during the time they were on offer. Perhaps it was their way of trying to ensure fairness; regardless of the reasoning, it was not a good day...

Anyway, all of that is to say that those previous releases are why I think that we won't ever see the dispensers relisted until they have an option for Android users as well.

New Resident
    How do I delete gifts

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaL View Post
    How do I delete gifts
    The only way to remove parts from your gift inventory is to use them.

Nightclub Owner
    Question for the team / Mods ...

Almost every time I try to use the Social Menu shortcut at the top right of the screen I end up tapping the Bonus Gem offer icon instead. I always quickly tap out but I am now familiar enough with opening screen that I noticed when it changed toward the beginning of the month.

Normally I see a list of all the offers available to earn extra 'free' gems through the 3rd party company Fyber but now it's a black screen with text basically saying those offers were leaving. I can't tell if it means a new company will be taking over or if the option is going away entirely. So, my question is what - if anything - will replace these offers?

I never used the offers since they were entirely too troublesome and mostly relied on what appeared to be data mining but I do know other players use them frequently and enjoy an extra source gems. It would be a shame if they lost this without any other way to earn extra gems.

New Resident
    Have anyone had an issue in loading in the game? Recently I'm having problem with loading in the game, it took me about 20m to get in or none at all, my wifi is good and I don't know what my problem is, tried to uninstall and installed the game but still won't let me in