Page 122 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1693

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

You can also get free gems by going to the Main menu in the lower left hand corner of ur game and tap on Collectables and complete those. When you've completed enuf of these it gives you 2 gems. Hope this helps

Executive Chef
    I had the same problem my ornamental shopping display was on the edge pass my property. Then a few days later I clicked on it then it finally moved. I don’t know why it happen just wait and then click on it. That’s all I did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by callilibra View Post
    You can also get free gems by going to the Main menu in the lower left hand corner of ur game and tap on Collectables and complete those. When you've completed enuf of these it gives you 2 gems. Hope this helps
    Collectibles doesn’t give you gems. They give you coins.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystwingirls View Post
    Forgive me for posting this here, I'm just feeling a little frustrated.
    Because of sizing issues it seems like I keep getting things enlarged when they are on the edge of my bakery property. First a sled from the newest crate, then the holiday shoppers from the goal. I submitted a request to have them made unlocked. The holiday shoppers are now in my storage however the sledders (I sent a message to game support a month ago and also also wrote a request in the crate forum) are still stuck on the edge of my property. I would really like them moved please please.
    Thank you for the attention to this matter and all the things you all do to make the game fun. Attachment 58042

Update
    I also submitted a second support request to have this fixed and I just got an email saying my request was closed bc of limited staff. I spend an obscene amount in the game. please help me.
    This is a known issue that was caused when the deco was resized by the team after players already had it on their boards. We're hopeful to hear something from them soon, the Mod has contacted the team on our behalf so they are fully aware. Until a fix comes through, you can keep checking the established Bugs Thread on the issue for updates.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here you are:
    Thank you so much for the screenshot!

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Collectibles doesn?t give you gems. They give you coins.
    The mastery levels of the different collections will reward a gem at level two and level four like the appliances do.

Is there a way to go and activate an old goal?

Change game reset time?

Hello! My Bakery does not reset until well after midnight my time. (Pacific) I am often too tired to stay up until 1am to send gifts. If I wait until morning, my neighbors maximums are all full, so I feel like I never get to return gifts they have sent me. Anyway to make my reset time earlier?
    Please help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketteO View Post
    Hello! My Bakery does not reset until well after midnight my time. (Pacific) I am often too tired to stay up until 1am to send gifts. If I wait until morning, my neighbors maximums are all full, so I feel like I never get to return gifts they have sent me. Anyway to make my reset time earlier?
    Please help.
    We cannot change when our games reset, this is something that is based on where the company is located and what our local time is relative to them. Pretty sure it's down to the fact that our games/our progress is all stored on the company's servers, not our devices.

Since I'm on the East Coast, my game resets daily at 3 am EST but if you're on the Pacific Coast then your game should be resetting every day at midnight PST, not later. Every s8 game in the world resets at the exact same moment daily, so I'm stumped as to why yours would be acting differently.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    2021 Goals:
    * Big Party Wall - 15 Day Goal - 2021 Jan. 05

*TBA - 2021 Jan. 21

Is the goal on 21 January a 5 day or 15 day goal please?