Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 825

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #811
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    Can you unlock a cookbook item after a goal is over if you did not succeed in the goal?
    Attachment 52293Attachment 52293
    No, you have to unlock the recipes during the goal they released with. The only other way to get locked recipes unlocked is if an appliance is relisted for a 5 Day Goal. Sadly, it will likely be years before they relist the Shoreline appliances since they were only just released.

  2. #812
    I know I am probably asking old questions and I am sorry. I am trying to do the new goal and I have 1 orchard oven and wanted to buy another. What does it mean when you click to buy but get this response:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190712-004828.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	52328
    Aren't you supposed to get the box of parts then request items from there?

  3. #813
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    I know I am probably asking old questions and I am sorry. I am trying to do the new goal and I have 1 orchard oven and wanted to buy another. What does it mean when you click to buy but get this response:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190712-004828.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	52328
    Aren't you supposed to get the box of parts then request items from there?
    It just means that your finger accidentally hit the hammer icon in the bottom right corner. This icon is shown when a purchase needs construction before you can use it and when you tap that icon, instead of purchasing an item you get the pop up explaining what how the constructible items work. Next time you try to purchase an appliance, try tapping the screen in a higher position than you normally do.

  4. #814

  5. #815
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    58
    ..nevermind :-)
    Last edited by nia0079; 07-12-19 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Found the answer.

  6. #816
    Hello! Can someone explain to me what u should do with the parts u get from gifts and stuff...? Like the bee?s and knot.... Some people says that is for goals, but what...? Explain carefully.... I?m a newbie... explain 1..... 2.... and so on plz!

  7. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It just means that your finger accidentally hit the hammer icon in the bottom right corner. This icon is shown when a purchase needs construction before you can use it and when you tap that icon, instead of purchasing an item you get the pop up explaining what how the constructible items work. Next time you try to purchase an appliance, try tapping the screen in a higher position than you normally do.
    Wow seriously! Thank you for your help and patience. I feel like a dolt now.

  8. #818
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Guldlillan View Post
    Hello! Can someone explain to me what u should do with the parts u get from gifts and stuff...? Like the bee?s and knot.... Some people says that is for goals, but what...? Explain carefully.... I?m a newbie... explain 1..... 2.... and so on plz!
    I would recommend reading through the general Bakery Story Game Guide located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

    The first few posts list a table of contents that will take you to the appropriate informational threads that explain how to go about building appliances and give you a basic understanding of how the game works.

  9. #819
    Dear, Do you know about my questions in page81😞 I see you are replying others but nobody replies me. Say sorry in advance if offend you🤕

  10. #820
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by jhbhmvgfgb View Post
    I wanna know why the game couldn?t show me all the people who have responded to requests.
    And Someday the iPad reminded me that you had received a new gift - tips, and a request from neighbor, so I entered the game again, but only seeing gift n tips, no request. I asked my neighbor to ensure if her had sent requests just now, She say yes! But I didn?t receive the request until the new reset. It really troubled me

    I usually send 20 requests or less than to my neighbors because I know it?s useless to send more. In fact, I only receive 11-14 response every day at the beginning of new goal although I do this way
    I often send requests to those who are active, so it?s won?t be that they?re not playing! For I could receive their gifts every day.

    Waiting for reply, thanks 
    Sorry, but I know very little about the internal set up of the game. I'll share what I've learned over the years but I fear that for the most part, I won't be able to answer your questions.

    I think the News Feed only holds so many (20) names at one time so a lot of times names get knocked off. This is why some players don't like to work from their Feeds as they feel they're unreliable and not accurate.

    Not sure about the false notification you received, I have mine set to only notify me when food is done.

    My knowledge of requests and gifts is purely based on what I've learned by playing for years: Our daily total is 20 of each and they roll over. So if I send out 40 on Day 1, I'll get 20 answers and if I don't send out new requests on Day 2, the 20 left over from Day 1 will get answered. That's honestly all I know on the system.

    I've heard other players sharing that they've had troubles with their daily requests but as far as I'm aware, there's not been any official word on the issue or any fixes. I think I recall several players sharing that Android devices can't turn down gifts but iOS can. For instance, if I'm playing on Android and I turn down 10 of the gifts my neighbor sent me, I wont' get 10 new gifts to replace them even if I've got lots of neighbors gifting me. On iOS I can turn down a gift and a replacement will pop up from another neighbor in no time. Again, this is purely anecdotal evidence that I've read over the years but have never seen any official word on the subjects.

    If your daily gifts/requests remains a persistent issue, I'd recommend posting in the Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •