Page 127 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Collectibles doesn?t give you gems. They give you coins.
    I have found out that the collectibles will give you gems if you look above the collectibles bar it has a one well, when I reached level 2 I received gem or gems was shocked!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliesangelcats View Post
    I have found out that the collectibles will give you gems if you look above the collectibles bar it has a one well, when I reached level 2 I received gem or gems was shocked!
    The permanent collectibles will give rewards for mastery, for full details see BS Goal Guide section on the matter here.

Temporary, goal related collectibles do not give reward as their meters will not move no matter how many trades are made. For further discussion, please refer to relevant goal thread.

New Resident

Older goals

I would like to know the same thing?? If you can activate an old goal and how??
    Last edited by loulud68; 06-10-21 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Didn't finish with what I was going to write

Quote Originally Posted by loulud68 View Post
    I would like to know the same thing?? If you can activate an old goal and how??
    You cannot activate old goals. Once they time out, you cannot get them back.
    You can't.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-28-21 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts. (You can edit your duplicate response if you want to.)

Hi,
    I?m not sure if I?m in the right place..I want to add bakery story to my iPhone 10 & read that I need to create a bakery, ( which I did on iPhone but haven?t named it yet.) then it says log into Game Center to transfer my game. I currently play from iPad. My question is do I log into Game Center on ph or iPad?
    That part is confusing to me. I don?t want to lose my current game. I?m level 99, have 1,118 gems, 65,353,820 coins. Been playing since 2013.
    And I still want to access my game on iPad. Just want it on my ph for times when I?m away from home & don't want to carry 2 devices.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by enveeme2 View Post
    Hi,
    I?m not sure if I?m in the right place..I want to add bakery story to my iPhone 10 & read that I need to create a bakery, ( which I did on iPhone but haven?t named it yet.) then it says log into Game Center to transfer my game. I currently play from iPad. My question is do I log into Game Center on ph or iPad?
    That part is confusing to me. I don?t want to lose my current game. Been playing since 2013.
    And I still want to access my game on iPad. Just want it on my ph for times when I?m away from home & don't want to carry 2 devices.
    You don't have to bother with the Game Center unless your old account is linked to it on your old device. If the original account is linked via Game Center, then you log into the Game Center on your new device and it will automatically transfer your account to the new device.

If your original account is not linked to the Game Center... In this case, you create the new account on your new device, play the opening levels of the game until you can access the menus. Once you can access the menus, you simply open the s8 Network drop down in the upper right corner which will have Account Settings in a blue bubble. Tapping that button, you can then log in to your old account using your s8 ID and password which should then transfer your game to your new device.

If you're unsure how to use the log in system, there is a full detailed write up on how to transfer your game between devices here in the BS Game Guide which may explain things better than I have.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone ACTUALLY reached level 100? 🤔

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeOOH View Post
    Has anyone ACTUALLY reached level 100? ��
    The BS/RS games are built on the premise that Level 99 is the highest possible level - this is why the requirement to reach 100 was raised from the original requirement to the insane number it is currently.

That said, there have been a few players that have reached 100 (one rather recently). Sadly, as soon as any game reaches level 100, it becomes unplayable because the game views this as a bug/glitch. When this happens, the only way to continue playing is for Support to remove XPs so the game is playable once more. It was a huge to-do when it was first discovered (like a year or two into the game) and many players were very unhappy. To me, this is one of those things that sounds absurd but makes sense from the programming side of things.

Im looking for the Mochi recipe but im not sure what oven it is. I see many people have it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelycloud21 View Post
    Im looking for the Mochi recipe but im not sure what oven it is. I see many people have it.
    It's on the Basic Oven but was only available to 'droid players through the special edition Tokyo Sweets version of the app. Sadly, I don't think this version is available anymore.

There's a link to the updated BS Recipe Guide in my signature below that may be helpful - it's a thread that has the info for every recipe offered in the game, including images.