Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,697 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie6628 View Post
    Hi, is there a way to know the dates/times of when new goals are? Sorry if this has been asked already, thank you!
    I try to get a speculation calendar posted every six months. To see the current calendar, you can click on the pink text that says "goal calendar" at the bottom of this post

New Resident
    Why does profit per plate matter if the overall profit per serving is high? For example, overall earnings on sweet potato pie are higher than rv cake but sweet potato pie ears 4 per plate and rv cake 12 per plate. If overall earnings are higher on sweet potato pie anyways, why does everyone seem to prefer rv cake still ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cuparr View Post
    Why does profit per plate matter if the overall profit per serving is high? For example, overall earnings on sweet potato pie are higher than rv cake but sweet potato pie ears 4 per plate and rv cake 12 per plate. If overall earnings are higher on sweet potato pie anyways, why does everyone seem to prefer rv cake still ?
    time? time to consume each plate is the same (i think?).
    like if in 5 mins you could sell 5 plates, then rv would give you 60 coins while potato pie only give you 20.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yep!
    Thanks! I never got a notification and also forgot I asked 😅

Hi, I was wondering on who we talk to about this!! I have the Echo Barn Oven, from last years spring sale, it is one of my absolute favorites, BUT every recipe is literally hanging off the counter, same as when it?s served, or being eaten, it is not centered correctly and it drives me insane!! I got it back out last night after months of not using it and the recipes are still not centered and are literally hanging off!! I love these recipes so much and I really wish they could fix it!!!
    Help lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cornflakesss View Post
    Hi, I was wondering on who we talk to about this!! I have the Echo Barn Oven, from last years spring sale, it is one of my absolute favorites, BUT every recipe is literally hanging off the counter, same as when it?s served, or being eaten, it is not centered correctly and it drives me insane!! I got it back out last night after months of not using it and the recipes are still not centered and are literally hanging off!! I love these recipes so much and I really wish they could fix it!!!
    Help lol
    You can make a post in the bugs forum HERE on the matter and it would be best if you could include images.

Thank you so much!!