Page 94 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by therobster1 View Post
    New to game. What are all the parts that are gifted to me for? Please and thank you.
    Parts are used to construct appliances. Each appliance requires a certain set of parts to build after purchasing, once the appliance is fully built you will gain access to the recipes on the appliance.

Here's a link to the Game Guide that explains in detail how building appliances works:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pliance-How-To

I'd recommend looking through the entire Guide as it's a great starting point for those new to the game. Happy gaming!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, is There anyone having trouble sending gift like i do? It's said 'gift sent' but my neighbour's name still appear like i haven't given them the gift, and then i got 10 gifts from 1 neighbour only...

Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    Hi, is There anyone having trouble sending gift like i do? It's said 'gift sent' but my neighbour's name still appear like i haven't given them the gift, and then i got 10 gifts from 1 neighbour only...
    We can send gift over and over. I have received multiple gift from one neighbor

Hey! I bought and put together a classic bread oven, and i can't remember if i sold or stored it, but i can't find it and i need tp make hot cross buns for a challenge. Any ideas?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieMM87 View Post
    Hey! I bought and put together a classic bread oven, and i can't remember if i sold or stored it, but i can't find it and i need tp make hot cross buns for a challenge. Any ideas?
    If you stored it, you'll be able to tell by the pink triangle in the corner of the Classic Bread Oven icon in the appliance tab like this:

If there is a pink triangle, you just have to tap the icon and place it on your board. If there's no pink triangle then you do not have one stored and you likely sold it. In this case, you'll have to purchase and build another CBO to access its recipes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Classic Bread Oven Example.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	53679

I started playing this game with the iPad. Now I want to use the iPhone sync game. What shall I do?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMargherita View Post
    I started playing this game with the iPad. Now I want to use the iPhone sync game. What shall I do?
    Here's a link to the BS Game Guide that explains how to transfer your game account between devices and provides links to the other informational threads that can help you do this: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413155

Hi i tried submitting a ticket to tech suppt bc the free gems videos have not worked for over a week. Will they be fixed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sashacatonline View Post
    Hi i tried submitting a ticket to tech suppt bc the free gems videos have not worked for over a week. Will they be fixed?
    No they will probably never be answered. You can ask your questions on here though as there are tons of players that will help you.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Hey Sasha, I?ve never had this feature. But you have been playing a long time, Ur lucky yours has worked this long, as I read something about it a while back. Here?s the Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos
    Good luck!