Page 36 of 169 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    Don’t worry. The items are on sale for 5 days. Anything you buy in the sale or already have will stay when the sale ends.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    But if I store those items and then the next day they are discontinued, what will happen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by abbie7778 View Post
    But if I store those items and then the next day they are discontinued, what will happen?
    you can buy those items or not, choise is yours, if you bought any from those items, you can place them in your bakery, if you bought it and want to leave it in your storage, those items will be still there after the sale ends, if you don't wanna buy those items, in 5 days they will disappear and you won't be able to buy anything after 5 days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by abbie7778 View Post
    Buy as many as you want while they’re on sale. At the end of the sale you still “own” what you bought. You just won’t be able to buy any more. It’s the same as buying sale stuff from shops. You still own what you bought. You don’t give anything back.

Can a mod confirm to see if these sale item's are being discontinued or staying?
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Can a mod confirm to see if these sale item's are being discontinued or staying?
    I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I give up!
    I'm not confused on this subject. There have been sales in the past where item's were simply on sale and not removed. I'm simply asking a question dear.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

i can tell you which items were in market tab before the sale, and which were not.
    but i'm afraid no one including mods can tell you wich of them will stay when the sale ends
    since we didn't get any clear signs like "catch before they go for good..." or kinda, only gods & devs know what will be removed

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    The limited time items usually don't stay. I will take it as them being removed after the sale so I usually buy as many as I like during the sale as geordieprogman said. Well at least I won't regret for not buying once they are removed. If by any chance, they aren't removed after the sale, then good for us. You can also drop a request post in the Bugs forum for the team to remove them if you wish.

P.S. I'll ask but I can't promise if I get an answer. Best to buy without expectations that they'll stay, unless you won't mind missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Buy as many as you want while they’re on sale. At the end of the sale you still “own” what you bought. You just won’t be able to buy any more. It’s the same as buying sale stuff from shops. You still own what you bought. You don’t give anything back.