Page 120 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MonaLisaBug View Post
    How do I change my bakery name? And...
    How do I change my font?
    To change your bakery name: Tap the "Change" button to the right of your bakery's current name. A pop up will appear wherein you may write your new bakery name - note that it costs 10 gems every time you change your name so type carefully!

As for changing your font, that's something that is not done within the app itself but rather your phone settings - the exact details on where to click and tap to do so will depend on what device and OS you're currently running. You'll likely need to google around for the specifics on how to change the font on your device.

Should I contact or fill out a form to have my account checked since I have tried shutting down, restarting everything and I can?t seem to store appliances that are built already. None of the options come up even to sell them & it?s taking up 2 slots for the new goal that just started.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Should I contact or fill out a form to have my account checked since I have tried shutting down, restarting everything and I can?t seem to store appliances that are built already. None of the options come up even to sell them & it?s taking up 2 slots for the new goal that just started.
    The only other thing that can sometimes help is to uninstall/reinstall the app but to me this sounds like a job for the Support Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The only other thing that can sometimes help is to uninstall/reinstall the app but to me this sounds like a job for the Support Staff.
    Ok, I finally got them to leave after I noticed a couple of other posts about one of the decorations from the previous goal overlapping.
    The appliances that would not store and even sell were next to it.
    First I tried to store the decoration and the decoration wouldn?t even store.
    Then I tried to move the appliances and other items nearby and after I did that, I got the options to sell them and store them came up.
    Now I?m trying to figure out how to make up on time I lost from those 2 appliance slots.
    I know we can spend Gems for slots but since I lose them so easily, I always try my best to keep them.
    ​Amy

Hello everyone, I have a question about a specific oven, basically recently I saw that one of my nbrs have the ‘Marzipan Oven’ (which bake this little and cute marzipan cookies like Santa, snowman, penguin etc and its a seasonal one, even thought I’ve played for several years now I don’t remember to have had it at all, I also search on the forum but haven’t find anything about it. Anyone remembers in what year it was released?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6847E1ED-CEF1-43AC-B088-BCEE22221293.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	57918

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by therainbowscafe View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a question about a specific oven, basically recently I saw that one of my nbrs have the ?Marzipan Oven? (which bake this little and cute marzipan cookies like Santa, snowman, penguin etc and its a seasonal one, even thought I?ve played for several years now I don?t remember to have had it at all, I also search on the forum but haven?t find anything about it. Anyone remembers in what year it was released?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6847E1ED-CEF1-43AC-B088-BCEE22221293.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	57918
    Marzipan Oven was released back in December of 2011, but was later removed from the Market with many other Christmas decos. If you have an Android device with the very old Christmas Edition of the game (no longer available in the app store), it's still available for purchase there as well. Though, I think I recall it being listed in at least one sale after the fact so fingers crossed we'll see it again at some point in the future!

Marzipan Oven was released back in December of 2011, but was later removed from the Market with many other Christmas decos. If you have an Android device with the very old Christmas Edition of the game (no longer available in the app store), it's still available for purchase there as well. Though, I think I recall it being listed in at least one sale after the fact so fingers crossed we'll see it again at some point in the future!
    Oh I see, thanks for the info @AnnirasSweets! (Strange that I don’t have the oven in the storage even though I’ve been playing that year) I’m an IOS player so can’t access old version of the game like you said, but if it’ll ever get released it would be a Christmas miracle! The recipe is just too cute not to be exposed in our bakeries!

Host(ess)
    I am looking in my game for the Italian Bakery display. Does anyone know if it was removed? It is a floor decoration released in August of 2015. I was an Android user at the time and opened my Sugar & Spice version of the game but it is not there. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbcabc View Post
    I am looking in my game for the Italian Bakery display. Does anyone know if it was removed? It is a floor decoration released in August of 2015. I was an Android user at the time and opened my Sugar & Spice version of the game but it is not there. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Correct. It, and all the other connected items, were removed from the Market some time ago and are no longer available for purchase.

Host(ess)
    Correct. It, and all the other connected items, were removed from the Market some time ago and are no longer available for purchase.
    Oh no! That stinks! I really appreciate your super fast reply in answering my question. Thanks so much!