Page 100 of 170 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1691

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by applesmcgee View Post
    Pretty sure I saw those in a sale; either the last or the one before it

Which means they're not available anymore AFAIK
    D'oh, I completely forgot about that!

You're absolutely correct, the SweetCo Chair was offered in the last sale and has since been removed from the Market.

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    there is the goal to buy sweetco chairs but I can't find it
    I've contacted a Mod to see if they can elevate this issue with the team since this will affect all new players.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    D'oh, I completely forgot about that!

You're absolutely correct, the SweetCo Chair was offered in the last sale and has since been removed from the Market.

I've contacted a Mod to see if they can elevate this issue with the team since this will affect all new players.
    Mod in question here - forwarded this over; hopefully it'll be resolved soon!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Do you have to be a certain level to be able to master up on recipes pleases? A friend started to play today and does not even have the mastery bar when see is cooking food. Eg level 1 cook 8 times. You get xp points and coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    Do you have to be a certain level to be able to master up on recipes pleases? A friend started to play today and does not even have the mastery bar when see is cooking food. Eg level 1 cook 8 times. You get xp points and coins.
    Yes; the mastery bar will not be present on recipes for players who have just started the game as they are still learning how to play. However, it comes in at a fairly low level, so your friend should see it quite soon

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

She is level 7. So do you know what level it comes in please?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Mod in question here - forwarded this over; hopefully it'll be resolved soon!
    Thanks for your fast action Pixie, I second the hope that it will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    She is level 7. So do you know what level it comes in please?
    Did a search on the forum and found a thread that claims Level 8 is required for Recipe Mastery: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-Bakery-Story

Farm Supplier
    I really wanted to like this game but I’m going to have to delete. Not going to waste my time on a game that can’t post goals properly. Nor willing to correct in a timely matter. Stuck with 2 goals that can’t be completed due to market items no longer available. No SweetCo chairs or waterfalls.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    I really wanted to like this game but I?m going to have to delete. Not going to waste my time on a game that can?t post goals properly. Nor willing to correct in a timely matter. Stuck with 2 goals that can?t be completed due to market items no longer available. No SweetCo chairs or waterfalls.

What? I've not done the sweet co goal on my kappy333 bakery, but now I cannot if I was to ever get to that point? Because they TOOK out items YOU NEED for the goal or to progress further (naturally) into that goal? This makes no sense, I know they've been removing items after sales on the market, but there's definitely error within it now. Especially with the sweet co goal in particular.

I'm hoping they are added back on, and it truly was an error, and maybe they forgot you needed them in that goal in particular, so they accidentally took them out and will return them.

Unless somehow this goal isn't listed now anymore - though I'm not sure.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I have a question. I used to see the option of speeding up by watching an ad. But since today, it seems that the option is gone! I wonder whether it's just me..
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarosier View Post
    I have a question. I used to see the option of speeding up by watching an ad. But since today, it seems that the option is gone! I wonder whether it's just me..
    Thanks!
    This is a random promotion and can come and go at any time, similar to the watching ads for free gems promotion.

More info here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos

Need Me? Send me a PM