Page 126 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    Is there a list inventory or something for names of chairs and tables on what went together?. I know some don?t. I?m looking for what table goes with Restore Seat? I couldn?t font Restore Table? Thank you
    There's a link below in my signature for the table/chair set lists for both BS and RS.

Rhino Keeper
    Do the collectible items that can be cashed in for goal parts carryover when the goal expires? Should I convert them to (current case) bunny gears, Easter screws, etc. even though I don?t need those parts?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Do the collectible items that can be cashed in for goal parts carryover when the goal expires? Should I convert them to (current case) bunny gears, Easter screws, etc. even though I don?t need those parts?
    No, they don't carry over, each goal has its own unique set of Collectibles.

As soon as the current goal expires, the Collectibles you've earned will disappear; if you'd like the extra parts, you'll need to trade for them before the end of the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. I’m just coming back to the game after a few years off. I see not much has changed except this feature

Farm Supplier
    Very, very helppfull. is there also such a list for RS.
    Grtz

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    Very, very helppfull. is there also such a list for RS.
    Grtz
    The RS list can be found in the RS Game Guide, a Mod was keeping it updated so I didn't make a separate version of it.

New Resident
    i bought an iPad but failed to find BS in my app store...how can i get one?😭😭😭

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by came1ia View Post
    i bought an iPad but failed to find BS in my app store...how can i get one?������
    If a general search for Bakery Story didn't yield a result in the Apple App Store, I'd suggest searching the broader term Storm8 or another s8 game like RS which should show BS in the related section of its description. I've not seen anything to indicate that it's been pulled from iOS so it should be there somewhere.

Hi everybody! Now that the Sweetco chairs are available again, I'd like to complete the goal. However, it's been removed from my clipboard for many months now. Does anyone know how to get it back? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbettym View Post
    Hi everybody! Now that the Sweetco chairs are available again, I'd like to complete the goal. However, it's been removed from my clipboard for many months now. Does anyone know how to get it back? Thanks!
    If your goal disappeared before you got the chance to unlock all of the recipes, only s8 support would be able to help - you'll need to open a ticket on the issue here.