Page 16 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Hopefully so, thanks! )

New Resident
    I don't have the new goal either? Had a pop up said to look in goal book but I dont have it? I'm on android too was there an update recently?

New Resident
    I'm sorry to hear that but I am also glad I'm not the only one. Everyone is gifting and requesting and I'm still in the dark. I also have gotten several notices to return to bakery story to see what has been found. I see nothing. Can someone please give some insight as to what might be going on? Thanks a bunch!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlcannon View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that but I am also glad I'm not the only one. Everyone is gifting and requesting and I'm still in the dark. I also have gotten several notices to return to bakery story to see what has been found. I see nothing. Can someone please give some insight as to what might be going on? Thanks a bunch!
    Go to the thread (strange pop up) and on the last page... Glad i am not the only one having this issue. But wish it wasn't a 5 day goal

Mine has not showed up yet either. I started building the first ovens, hoping the goal pops up for the rest of us too

Which oven makes the Fluffalanche cupcakes??

Quote Originally Posted by Gurlsinga1105 View Post
    Which oven makes the Fluffalanche cupcakes??
    SweetCo Station
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    I recently got out of the hospital with heart and lungs problems. Is there a way to close my bakery for a month or so without having to start all over?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    I recently got out of the hospital with heart and lungs problems. Is there a way to close my bakery for a month or so without having to start all over?
    so costumers won't be able to eat everything? Just put the register in front of the bakery's door

And wish you a fully recovery!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    No real way to notify visitors that you're on hiatus, just post on your own wall that you're not playing for a month but you'll be back, and then put "READ BELOW - DO NOT POST - READ BELOW - DO NOT POST" above it. Visitors don't always listen, but at least that gives you a fighting chance. And you can always tell your best neighbors on their walls what's up, so they hopefully don't drop you.

Hope your recuperation goes well!