Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1231

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #1211
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystwingirls View Post
    Forgive me for posting this here, I'm just feeling a little frustrated.
    Because of sizing issues it seems like I keep getting things enlarged when they are on the edge of my bakery property. First a sled from the newest crate, then the holiday shoppers from the goal. I submitted a request to have them made unlocked. The holiday shoppers are now in my storage however the sledders (I sent a message to game support a month ago and also also wrote a request in the crate forum) are still stuck on the edge of my property. I would really like them moved please please.
    Thank you for the attention to this matter and all the things you all do to make the game fun. Attachment 58042

    Update
    I also submitted a second support request to have this fixed and I just got an email saying my request was closed bc of limited staff. I spend an obscene amount in the game. please help me.
    This is a known issue that was caused when the deco was resized by the team after players already had it on their boards. We're hopeful to hear something from them soon, the Mod has contacted the team on our behalf so they are fully aware. Until a fix comes through, you can keep checking the established Bugs Thread on the issue for updates.

  2. #1212
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here you are:
    Thank you so much for the screenshot!

  3. #1213

    Change game reset time?

    Hello! My Bakery does not reset until well after midnight my time. (Pacific) I am often too tired to stay up until 1am to send gifts. If I wait until morning, my neighbors maximums are all full, so I feel like I never get to return gifts they have sent me. Anyway to make my reset time earlier?
    Please help.

  4. #1214
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketteO View Post
    Hello! My Bakery does not reset until well after midnight my time. (Pacific) I am often too tired to stay up until 1am to send gifts. If I wait until morning, my neighbors maximums are all full, so I feel like I never get to return gifts they have sent me. Anyway to make my reset time earlier?
    Please help.
    We cannot change when our games reset, this is something that is based on where the company is located and what our local time is relative to them. Pretty sure it's down to the fact that our games/our progress is all stored on the company's servers, not our devices.

    Since I'm on the East Coast, my game resets daily at 3 am EST but if you're on the Pacific Coast then your game should be resetting every day at midnight PST, not later. Every s8 game in the world resets at the exact same moment daily, so I'm stumped as to why yours would be acting differently.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-17-21 at 06:45 PM.

  5. #1215

    Angry

    I have a bug that I can?t seem to get addressed from any support at storm8 staff. I used to receive ads to get free gems (10) per day and it suddenly stopped coming. Not everyone has the money to buy gems and is very inconvenient and halting to the progress of the game.

    I?m at the latest version 1.9 and own an iPad as well as iPhone 11 and don?t seem to get ads anywhere. Please HELP!

  6. #1216
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by skbakery22 View Post
    I have a bug that I can?t seem to get addressed from any support at storm8 staff. I used to receive ads to get free gems (10) per day and it suddenly stopped coming. Not everyone has the money to buy gems and is very inconvenient and halting to the progress of the game.

    I?m at the latest version 1.9 and own an iPad as well as iPhone 11 and don?t seem to get ads anywhere. Please HELP!
    This is not a Bug. The Free Gem Videos are a promotional offer that can come and go at any time - there's a dedicated thread on the topic if you'd like to add to the discussion.

  7. #1217
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    6
    Im having issues in the side goal in bakery story....i am on part 2 and have cooked what is required but there not registering ? Could you please check this issues?

    The kiwi cheesecake is not registering ???
    Last edited by chloesweettreats; 01-23-21 at 11:46 AM.

  8. #1218
    Im having coins earned issues as of today. I have 5 active accounts which i played regularly. Today, after Couple of hours of inactive i tried to logged in to check if my baked goods are ready(doing the goal). When i checked in to my surprise I only earned 20 coins in my 5 hours of inactivity in my 4 active accounts. How could it be?

  9. #1219
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyhuqeriza View Post
    Im having coins earned issues as of today. I have 5 active accounts which i played regularly. Today, after Couple of hours of inactive i tried to logged in to check if my baked goods are ready(doing the goal). When i checked in to my surprise I only earned 20 coins in my 5 hours of inactivity in my 4 active accounts. How could it be?
    Are your customers still entering, sitting, paying and exiting at a normal pace?

  10. #1220
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1

    I have a question

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    from a week(maybe) ago, I can't find the ad video button. it doesnt show up. is 10 free gems per day policy over?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •