Page 83 of 169 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    Is the wooden apple table and chair only exclusive to the IOS platform?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    Is the wooden apple table and chair only exclusive to the IOS platform?
    The Wooden Apple Table was released with the Android Orchard Fest Edition of the app back in September of 2015. Not sure if it's still available in the Play Store or not. If it's not still available to download, then yes; you'll have to log in on an iOS device to access the table.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but I know very little about the internal set up of the game. I'll share what I've learned over the years but I fear that for the most part, I won't be able to answer your questions.

I think the News Feed only holds so many (20) names at one time so a lot of times names get knocked off. This is why some players don't like to work from their Feeds as they feel they're unreliable and not accurate.

Not sure about the false notification you received, I have mine set to only notify me when food is done.

My knowledge of requests and gifts is purely based on what I've learned by playing for years: Our daily total is 20 of each and they roll over. So if I send out 40 on Day 1, I'll get 20 answers and if I don't send out new requests on Day 2, the 20 left over from Day 1 will get answered. That's honestly all I know on the system.

I've heard other players sharing that they've had troubles with their daily requests but as far as I'm aware, there's not been any official word on the issue or any fixes. I think I recall several players sharing that Android devices can't turn down gifts but iOS can. For instance, if I'm playing on Android and I turn down 10 of the gifts my neighbor sent me, I wont' get 10 new gifts to replace them even if I've got lots of neighbors gifting me. On iOS I can turn down a gift and a replacement will pop up from another neighbor in no time. Again, this is purely anecdotal evidence that I've read over the years but have never seen any official word on the subjects.

If your daily gifts/requests remains a persistent issue, I'd recommend posting in the Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Oh Dear, I'm still grateful to you for answering my questions whether it's clear or not.
    I know the msg on the Feeds will be knocked off over time, but it should not be the key (I think) for different nbrs responded to requests in a short time, still a few couldn't be shown in the Feeds.
    As you said, When i receive the request (2days ago) from neighbour, should I decline to accept new one? I still feel curious, but I'll make more tests to check out your words. if issue still remains, then I would post in the forum to ask for helps.
    At last I'm surprised that Android devices couldn't turn down gifts, you know I play the same on iOS from the beginning, and i think it's offical set all the time. it's really unbelievable.
    Thanks again!! Wish you have a wonderful day😬

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jhbhmvgfgb View Post
    Oh Dear, I'm still grateful to you for answering my questions whether it's clear or not.
    I know the msg on the Feeds will be knocked off over time, but it should not be the key (I think) for different nbrs responded to requests in a short time, still a few couldn't be shown in the Feeds.
    As you said, When i receive the request (2days ago) from neighbour, should I decline to accept new one? I still feel curious, but I'll make more tests to check out your words. if issue still remains, then I would post in the forum to ask for helps.
    At last I'm surprised that Android devices couldn't turn down gifts, you know I play the same on iOS from the beginning, and i think it's offical set all the time. it's really unbelievable.
    Thanks again!! Wish you have a wonderful day😬
    I have a habit of accepting all requests without even looking at what neighbor it is or when (how long ago) they sent it. I would still accept gift requests even if they were 2 days old.

However, if it is goal day (as in, we are expecting a goal to start on this day), and I get a request that is 2 days old, this is the only exception. That is the ONLY time I will decline a request, so that my neighbor can request his/her 20 parts for the new goal.

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    I know I am probably asking old questions and I am sorry. I am trying to do the new goal and I have 1 orchard oven and wanted to buy another. What does it mean when you click to buy but get this response:Attachment 52328
    Aren't you supposed to get the box of parts then request items from there?
    When I get that message, I just tap a second time and it works. Possibly tapped in the wrong place.

Executive Chef
    I accident sold a nyc CAKE!!!! I try to rotate it but I accidentally sell it!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3EC9E43-DEB9-43A3-B143-3DB6462D0871.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	52431   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F261C2D-103E-47EC-AA45-DD4A1D235353.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	52432  
    Last edited by kappy333; 07-22-19 at 09:05 AM. Reason: I need!!!!

Host(ess)
    please help me with a random question that i cannot find the answer to on my own... what is the all time most profitable recipe??? im lvl 99 and cant seem to break 3Mcoins. im also close to reaching 2M xp stars. not sure if that even matters tho.
    Last edited by coconutellamama; 07-22-19 at 05:05 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coconutellamama View Post
    please help me with a random question that i cannot find the answer to on my own... what is the all time most profitable recipe??? im lvl 99 and cant seem to break 3Mcoins. im also close to reaching 2M xp stars. not sure if that even matters tho.
    Red Velvet Cake

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Red Velvet Cake
    thanks for the reply!
    are then any tips or tricks to help me get to 14M coins so that i can expand???

Nightclub Owner
    Over the years, there have been many posts on this subject complete with math breakdowns showing how many plates we can sell per hour and how many coins we can earn per day. While I like earning as much as the next gal, I honestly can't be bothered to go that far into detail (I barely have enough time to finish my remodels, lol) but thankfully other dedicated players have done so and shared

When the goal structure changed I realized I wasn't earning enough to sustain my daily playing habits comfortably so I poked around and found some great older informational threads. In the end, I found that picking a few recipes with higher yields/earnings to serve continuously combined with optimal seating is the key for my bakery. Once I rearranged my set up and picked which recipes to use daily I noticed a marked increase in my daily earnings - it honestly surprised me how much of a difference it made. Of course, the details will be different for every player since there are several factors to consider but I recommend reading through some of informational threads to give you a better idea of what those factors are and how to best organize your playing.

How to maximize profits: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40398

Layout Efficiency: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320

Plates sold per hour: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23083

Consumption Speeds: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23600

CookBook with full details: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403

P.S. Don't be put off by the age of these threads or if it's marked as an RS thread, I've found that the information included works for both games and is still accurate for the most part. I have these pages bookmarked and refer to them frequently even after years of playing.