Page 118 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

No, it does still not work. It worked for 5 minutes about an hour ago(food was spoiled and some furniture and gems where missing :-( ) and now it is in maintenance again...
    Great, during a goal.,....... not!!!!

Is there a way to get more than 18 ovens?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

You can receive 20 gifts per day from your neighbours. Full means you have already reached 20 gifts. See Gifts & Requests in Game Guide for more information.
    I agree with the comment we should be able to receive more than 20 gifts per day. I also agree the gifts should be categorized. One for Parts, Basics, and Food to get to them quicker.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by veganeprinzessin View Post
    Is there a way to get more than 18 ovens?
    Yes, if you purchase additional Appliance Slots with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, if you purchase additional Appliance Slots with gems.
    thx!
    I hope, they are not too expensive?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by veganeprinzessin View Post
    thx!
    I hope, they are not too expensive?
    49 gems for each additional slot added - though way back when the game first started they were only 24 Gems.

Once you have all of your free appliance slots filled, the appliance tab in your Market will become greyed out and it will read something like "You've reached the maximum number of appliances." Toward the bottom of the grey area there's a little button labeled "Unlock Now for 49 gems."

Be sure that you're careful with your taps when this message appears since tapping anywhere in the grey area will deduct the gems from your total and give you a new appliance slot. I've done this more than once over the years and bought several slots I didn't want/need with my careless tapping.

Executive Chef
    are there certain recipes avaliable only on android or apple? i remember seeing a recipe when on my android phone that is now not showing up on the ipad
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    are there certain recipes avaliable only on android or apple? i remember seeing a recipe when on my android phone that is now not showing up on the ipad
    The short answer is: Yes - iOS devices have more recipes available than droid devices... at first glance.

The long answer is: They used to release themed editions of the app that android users had to download in order to access certain updates/items. If an appliance or recipe was released in connection with a special edition of the game, then that item may not be available to droid users unless they had downloaded the special edition of the app while it was available in the app store.

For example: in February of 2015, the team released a Tokyo Sweets version of the app for android users. This version of the app contained items such as the Ai Table/Chair and the Dango recipe. If droid users wanted to access those items, they had to download the special version of the app whereas iOS users just received those items as standard updates released within the regular version of the app.

Sorry if I'm not explaining this well, I'm still working on my first cup of coffee for the day, lol. Here's a link to the thread that lists every special droid edition of the game and the items contained within those editions at the time of their release - lots of the items have been removed from the market over the years so there's just no way of getting the items now on any device

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The short answer is: Yes - iOS devices have more recipes available than droid devices... at first glance.

The long answer is: They used to release themed editions of the app that android users had to download in order to access certain updates/items. If an appliance or recipe was released in connection with a special edition of the game, then that item may not be available to droid users unless they had downloaded the special edition of the app while it was available in the app store.

For example: in February of 2015, the team released a Tokyo Sweets version of the app for android users. This version of the app contained items such as the Ai Table/Chair and the Dango recipe. If droid users wanted to access those items, they had to download the special version of the app whereas iOS users just received those items as standard updates released within the regular version of the app.

Sorry if I'm not explaining this well, I'm still working on my first cup of coffee for the day, lol. Here's a link to the thread that lists every special droid edition of the game and the items contained within those editions at the time of their release - lots of the items have been removed from the market over the years so there's just no way of getting the items now on any device
    so recently switched jobs and it won't let me access games on my ipad using the wifi. (signal in the building is not great to begin with). so i dl on android and play on my phone if at work and the ipad at home. i managed to start a podium cake on my android phone, but it doesn't show up anywhere on my ipad. i'm curious what will happen on my ipad when it finishes baking
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so recently switched jobs and it won't let me access games on my ipad using the wifi. (signal in the building is not great to begin with). so i dl on android and play on my phone if at work and the ipad at home. i managed to start a podium cake on my android phone, but it doesn't show up anywhere on my ipad. i'm curious what will happen on my ipad when it finishes baking
    At some point or another, whichever recipes were available on one OS were available on the other - whether the lack of availability was due to a specific version (as AnnirasSweets mentioned earlier) or due to a specific event (the Podium Cake, for example, was first introduced with an Olympics event in Bakery Story).

So, if you're using your iPad when the Podium Cake finishes baking: you'll be able to serve it on your countertops without a problem, but if the recipe isn't available on that version of your game, you won't be able to cook it again unless you use your Android again. Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~