Page 1 of 167 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor

Question Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.

Gifts

I do not like that I cannot receive gifts once "full". What does "full" mean anyways? I should be able to receive gifts from all my neighbors since I've taken the time to become neighbors with them. Also, food gifts should be listed before parts.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

You can receive 20 gifts per day from your neighbours. Full means you have already reached 20 gifts. See Gifts & Requests in Game Guide for more information.

New Resident
    It also means that thefe is no .more room to leave a tip

How long do material request last.? Will they be removed during reset? I?ve notice they disappear while I?m trying to fill them and not sure why, no I did not hit accept yet

Quote Originally Posted by PookiesSweetstuff View Post
    How long do material request last.? Will they be removed during reset? I?ve notice they disappear while I?m trying to fill them and not sure why, no I did not hit accept yet

That?s what happens to me, usually I can?t find them after 6 hours.. but I don?t know the exact answer, it?s what I personally noticed.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

You can receive 20 gifts per day from your neighbours. Full means you have already reached 20 gifts. See Gifts & Requests in Game Guide for more information.
    I agree with the comment we should be able to receive more than 20 gifts per day. I also agree the gifts should be categorized. One for Parts, Basics, and Food to get to them quicker.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlez2008 View Post
    I do not like that I cannot receive gifts once "full". What does "full" mean anyways? I should be able to receive gifts from all my neighbors since I've taken the time to become neighbors with them. Also, food gifts should be listed before parts.
    Do you mean when neighbors write full on your wall? That means all your tables have coins on them. It has nothing to do with gifts

Completely agree!

Gifts

You only get 20 gifts a day. But if you don't like the gift you were sent, like I hate food, you hit the decline key and then you'll get a new selection for a gift from another person which you can accept or decline. So everyone can get 20 gifts they want as long as their friends are gifting and you have enough friends. That's why it's good to have a lot of friends especially ones that play the way you do. It is also why it's important for us to gift everyday we can so all of our friends get what they need to play. 💕💗💕

Quote Originally Posted by Parlez2008 View Post

Page 1 of 167 123451151101 ... LastLast