Page 42 of 170 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Host(ess)
    Some ovens (deep sea oven) only have one dish available, the other dishes are goals. Since I wasn't playing the game while these goals were, is there a place where we can ask to release these dishes still? I build expensive ovens just for 1 recipe i would love to do the other recipes too

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mauw22 View Post
    Some ovens (deep sea oven) only have one dish available, the other dishes are goals. Since I wasn't playing the game while these goals were, is there a place where we can ask to release these dishes still? I build expensive ovens just for 1 recipe i would love to do the other recipes too
    Post in What are your favourite Bakery Story items? thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

New Resident
    I have one neighbor that i can't delete. I click on edit, select delete next to the neighbors name, it appears to be processing, and then the neighbor remains.

Updates

It happens that I have been playing in Android for 2 years and had no idea that I had to update to the latest version.
    So I'm paranoid about losing my progress if I update ...
    I have to update from Play Store ??
    What improvements do have update ??
    Every when should I update?

New Resident

huge cache size Bakery Story

The cache of the game is more than 3 GB in size. Can I delete the game and reinstall it without losing my game progress? Will there all my achievements and purchases be restored?

runs on iOS

Executive Chef
    Don't worry about switching versions, bezczelnyguy! Progress in these games is stored on s8 servers, so as long as you download the version to the same device, your game will be the same when you open it.

But you can, if something goes wrong and your game opens as the very starter version, log in to your game under the s8 logo, very top right corner of your screen (switching between accounts). Presumably you will remember your account name & password, it's how you log onto the forums here. But nothing actually will go wrong.

I'm not sure what version you're on, but look in playstore for any old version of the game--Dragons & Donuts is still there, at least. You can download, open it and get the content that only came with that version (d&d has a black scaly wallpaper and some other dragony decor) and then switch back to the basic game, which is the one you should be on, and that content will stick around.

Once you've updated to the latest, you're good. No need to update again, they haven't released a new version in a long time now.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-22-18 at 12:25 PM.

Thank you very much for answering me twospoons!
    It helped me a lot!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by schnappa View Post
    The cache of the game is more than 3 GB in size. Can I delete the game and reinstall it without losing my game progress? Will there all my achievements and purchases be restored?

runs on iOS
    Welcome to the forum.

Yes you can do that and you wont lose anything. Do make sure you remember your Storm8 ID and password for your account.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaymtee View Post
    I have one neighbor that i can't delete. I click on edit, select delete next to the neighbors name, it appears to be processing, and then the neighbor remains.
    If the neighbour is Stormie, you cant delete but otherwise you can. Make sure you have a good connection.

Hello! How do we know when new goals are to start? I cook RVC almost exclusively, but sometimes I unintentionally start cooking the day of the goal which puts me a day behind. Thanks!!