Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farmer's Saleswoman

Is the Farmer's Saleswoman still available for Android users, or was she only IOS?
    I'mean lvl 56, I know she costs 10,000 coins, I actually installed and downloaded 2 versions of Bakery story, I have the regular cake, and donuts and dragons, thank you for any assistance, I noticed bakery story cats and valentine also.

Executive Chef
    It's available if you download Farmers Market version for android
    Last edited by xxEDLxx; 07-19-17 at 08:22 AM.

New Resident

Can anyone answer some questions I have?

So I recently got back into played after around 2.5 years and I noticed that I receive a lot of gifts, leading to the maxing of my gifts. I have some loose parts in my gifts inventory, so my first question is do these gifts contribute to the max gifts? Also, if I deny a gift, does that gift count towards my gift max?

When you Request gifts, and they are sent to you, do THESE gifts count towards the max gifts?

Is there a limit on daily requests?

I'm struggling to complete Tropic Oven because people send me food instead of parts I need, and even though I deny them, I still eventually max out on gifts.

Last question, irrelevant: every now and then I get weird bugs where I log off with a lot of food prepared, I come back 5 minutes later and I have 9,000 coins and no dishes, almost as if the time just sped up extremely fast. Every now and then I also expirience a glitch where the server relapses; for example I leveled up, the server froze for a little, and I was back at the previous level. Do any of these glitches sound familiar, or is this something with my phone? My phone has had time issues before so this could very easily be a result of these issues.
    Thank you for reading
    Last edited by lks01; 07-25-17 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Added another question that I want answered

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi lks01,

Welcome to the forums! I'd recommend checking out the Game Guide for most of these questions; gifting is explained in detail there, and there are other sections that you might find useful as a returning player as well.

For your last question: The bug may possibly be caused if you're blocking the door - doing this to 'close' your shop is not supported by the game and may result in a quick-sell. Or, it's possible your customers are eating rather quickly, and the foods you are preparing are low-profit.

The server relapse is a more serious issue, and you may need to reach out to support for further help with that. You can submit a request by following the link in my signature (note that it's through the forums now, not via email).

Thanks, and welcome back to Bakery Story!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Hello?
    could someone answer me pls?

lumerr said:
    07-27-2017 11:46 PM
    I didn't understand this: I just bought the sunny snowman and aunt Loretta congratulated me and I was supposed to win some gem, is that it? On the first part of the goal this appeared too but I've got no gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lumerr View Post
    Hello?
    could someone answer me pls?

lumerr said:
    07-27-2017 11:46 PM
    I didn't understand this: I just bought the sunny snowman and aunt Loretta congratulated me and I was supposed to win some gem, is that it? On the first part of the goal this appeared too but I've got no gems.
    Responded to your question on this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1440594
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Does anyone know where and when to get the Gelato Machine? It says it's a Goal, but I've been playing for almost 2 years now and it is still locked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by earthtojobelle View Post
    Does anyone know where and when to get the Gelato Machine? It says it's a Goal, but I've been playing for almost 2 years now and it is still locked
    Hi

The Gelato Machine was part of a previous goal prize from 2015 I think and it will remain locked. The only way you can attain it now is if Storm8 decides to re-release it as a LTO, which will more than likely never happen and in the rare instance that it does, it will likely cost gems. All the locked items that you see in your design tab are items that you've missed. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do but vote for their re-release on the appropriate thread and hope that Storm8 listens.

P.s I also missed this goal, since I lost my phone right after December 2014 so I feel your pain I didn't recover my account till October of last year. Now I have to see all the cute stuff I missed! Anyway, sorry this is off topic.

Goal ovens with LOCKED recipes.

I built the Alice oven recently and cannot unlock the other recipes. Why wouldn't the oven say "goal ONLY oven?!?". I wasted my money and requests from neighbors to build an oven i can't use!

Is there a way they can be unlocked? I've been cooking the cheshire cat cookies and it still hasn't opened the other recipes.

Executive Chef
    This was a goal oven last year. If you didn't complete the goals then afraid you won't be able to get the other two recipes