Page 129 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1694

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

I may need some more help on this issue of the game stops at a certain point? Just a few seconds ago I was having an odd problem with just my Bakery crashing when trying to play. Not the other problem of you need to be connected to the internet.
    I’m on level 99 on both games but have been playing Bakery Story longer than Restaurant. So, I figure I may be getting closer to when the games will stop. What exactly happens? Will it just keep closing out or crashing when you try and play?
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I may need some more help on this issue of the game stops at a certain point? Just a few seconds ago I was having an odd problem with just my Bakery crashing when trying to play. Not the other problem of you need to be connected to the internet.
    I’m on level 99 on both games but have been playing Bakery Story longer than Restaurant. So, I figure I may be getting closer to when the games will stop. What exactly happens? Will it just keep closing out or crashing when you try and play?
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    I think you're referring to the bug where you reach level 100, your game will not let you play but crash continuously.

If you check your level gauge, it'll show how many XP you still need to reach the next level - the team raised the cap to an insanely high number to try and prevent the level 100 bug from affecting us. For instance, I've been playing daily since 2012 and still need over 13 million xp until I reach the threshold.

If you have crossed over into level 100, you'll have to open a support ticket with the team so they can roll back some of your xp to allow you to keep playing.

If you're not at level 100 but keep experiencing crashes, you may want to check the BS Game Guide that lists some things you can do to improve your game experience and how to maintain your device for best playing.

Could someone please help me out? Everytime I come in my Bakery it comes up with all of the popups to close out & looks like one of them said I was purchasing something but I don?t think it used Gems since none seem to be missing. It said something about the item being a 4th place prize?
    Thank you for all help, Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Could someone please help me out? Everytime I come in my Bakery it comes up with all of the popups to close out & looks like one of them said I was purchasing something but I don?t think it used Gems since none seem to be missing. It said something about the item being a 4th place prize?
    Apparently one of the sale pop ups has no exit button and a few players have had issues with it taking gems when they did try to close it out. A Mod has notified the team who is looking into this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Apparently one of the sale pop ups has no exit button and a few players have had issues with it taking gems when they did try to close it out. A Mod has notified the team who is looking into this.
    This issue has been fixed and any lost gems have been refunded. You may have to force close and reopen your game. If you are still missing gems, please contact support using the link in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Hello i have a question that is items which are in sale off event will stay forever or just 5 days next? Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weiweithecat View Post
    Hello i have a question that is items which are in sale off event will stay forever or just 5 days next? Thank you.
    It depends on the item but most are only available for the duration of the sale.

Please someone answer me how can i open goal recipes in normal ovens? Thank you so much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weiweithecat View Post
    Please someone answer me how can i open goal recipes in normal ovens? Thank you so much.
    Sorry, but you can't.

Goal items can only be unlocked during the period of time in which the goals are active. If you missed the goal, then those goal items will remain locked indefinitely.

Today as I put away my ovens to place some new ones, some ovens which were unlocked earlier became locked. I have completed the goals and unlocked those ovens a long time ago, but now they are all ?locked? for some unknown reason. Can someone help me please?