Page 99 of 169 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    You have to do a ton of tipping to keep a 4 rating. It drops every day.

I don't tip anymore and can't remember how much you have to do, but it's a LOT.

Thank you. That really helps

Thank you. That's really helpful

Farm Supplier

SweetCo goals

I recently got the 2 goals to buy decorations from the SweetCo collection, but I can?t find them to buy. I have no other goals to complete in my list.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    I recently got the 2 goals to buy decorations from the SweetCo collection, but I can?t find them to buy. I have no other goals to complete in my list.
    The SweetCo items need to be unlocked through goals; until you've completed said goals, the items will be greyed out in your market and unavailable for purchase.

Here's a link to the thread from the original goal release. It has the full details of the order that the goals need to be completed in and which goals award which items: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-goals-4-3-13

Quant Cake Display

Has the quant cake display ever been a part of a sale, side goal for anything? I want it soooooo bad!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The SweetCo items need to be unlocked through goals; until you've completed said goals, the items will be greyed out in your market and unavailable for purchase.

Here's a link to the thread from the original goal release. It has the full details of the order that the goals need to be completed in and which goals award which items: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-goals-4-3-13
    I have no other goals in my list and the items do not show up in the market, not even grey outed

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    Has the quant cake display ever been a part of a sale, side goal for anything? I want it soooooo bad!
    As far as my memory serves, the Quaint Cake Display was only offered at its initial release as the final goal reward for the Good Ole Goodies Goal back in 2016: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=bakery+goals

Though, that's not to say it won't ever be relisted at some point in a future sale/goal.

Rhino Keeper
    there is the goal to buy sweetco chairs but I can't find it in the Tab? I can't Find the sweetco chairs to finish the goal of buying the sweetco chairs
    Last edited by wealthyrich; 02-25-20 at 07:29 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Pretty sure I saw those in a sale; either the last or the one before it

Which means they're not available anymore AFAIK