Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1691

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Thanks for the info!
    Oh no I hope it will comeback sometime soon I should have saved some gems as this option is very helpful during events TT

Farm Supplier
    Are the SweetCo goals issues ever going to be resolved?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    Are the SweetCo goals issues ever going to be resolved?
    A mod has forwarded this issue to the team so now all we can do on our part is wait for a resolution. It's only been less than a week that they've been aware of the issue so it may take a bit longer.

Executive Chef
    I thought I would say this, even though I've had troubles within my personal life within the last day.

I was browsing through my wallpaper section on Bakery Story, on my SY bakery, and I seen, they not only took out the,

Sweetco chair, wall piece/decoration, but also the wallpaper.

It's getting more worse and worse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C46EF228-BBDB-4246-90A0-C46E07513CC9.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	54886
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I thought I would say this, even though I've had troubles within my personal life within the last day.

I was browsing through my wallpaper section on Bakery Story, on my SY bakery, and I seen, they not only took out the,

Sweetco chair, wall piece/decoration, but also the wallpaper.

It's getting more worse and worse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C46EF228-BBDB-4246-90A0-C46E07513CC9.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	54886
    Thank you; I'll add this to the report. Agree that this was bungled horribly
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident

Cannot find SweetCo chairs

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Hello, Im currently doing the sweet co goal, and just unlocked the sweet co tables from doing a bitter loser. Im trying to complete the take a sweet seat goal, but although I can buy the sweetco tables, the sweet co chairs are nowhere to be found. Have I missed something?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by candy1nk View Post
    Hello, Im currently doing the sweet co goal, and just unlocked the sweet co tables from doing a bitter loser. Im trying to complete the take a sweet seat goal, but although I can buy the sweetco tables, the sweet co chairs are nowhere to be found. Have I missed something?
    No, you've not missed anything. There was a mix-up in the game last month after the Valentine's Sale wherein all of the SweetCo items that had been listed in the sale were removed from the Market so players can no longer purchase them.

The Mod has already brought this to the attention of the team so now we're just waiting to hear back as to whether or not the items will be relisted or the goals altered. Basically, players just have to ignore this goal for the time being

New Resident
    Hi, just an update re: sweetco goal. Although I hadn't bought the chairs, it has given me the next part of the goal as if I had. Now its asking that I pay 40,000 for some sugar, a 2nd thing I can't remember off the top of my head, and 3rd buy 2 of the choc waterfall wall decos. The latter of which is not available to buy anymore, like the chairs prior to this!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexcellent99 View Post
    Hi, just an update re: sweetco goal. Although I hadn't bought the chairs, it has given me the next part of the goal as if I had. Now its asking that I pay 40,000 for some sugar, a 2nd thing I can't remember off the top of my head, and 3rd buy 2 of the choc waterfall wall decos. The latter of which is not available to buy anymore, like the chairs prior to this!
    I have reported this over and asked for an update, but there hasn't been one yet from the team. I will try escalating this again today.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

change bakery name

hey how do i change the name of my bakery?