Page 60 of 170 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Hi. I was just wondering where the Love Muffin recipe is, on the basic stove. I used to have this recipe years ago, but haven?t seen it for a long time. I just saw it ?cooking? at a neighbor?s bakery and was curious why mine is no longer available. I appreciate any info about the disappearance of this recipe. Thx...Oh, the only ?locked? recipe I have on this appliance is the Mince Pie.
    There are a handleful of seasonal recipes that have been removed from our Cook Books throughout the years, only to return for limited time runs and a few others that are only available through Special Editions of the game. As you might've guessed, the Love Muffin is one of these recipes.

This is one time when Android users have the advantage as they are able to access multiple versions of the game simultaneously while iOS users are stuck with one version at a time. It's likely your neighbor was a droid user, playing on an older Valentine edition of the game (despite it not being recommended) and that's how they were able to retain access to this recipe.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are a handleful of seasonal recipes that have been removed from our Cook Books throughout the years, only to return for limited time runs and a few others that are only available through Special Editions of the game. As you might've guessed, the Love Muffin is one of these recipes.

This is one time when Android users have the advantage as they are able to access multiple versions of the game simultaneously while iOS users are stuck with one version at a time. It's likely your neighbor was a droid user, playing on an older Valentine edition of the game (despite it not being recommended) and that's how they were able to retain access to this recipe.
    Thank you so much for your incredibly detailed explanation, I understand now why I don’t have access to that recipe. I appreciate your quick reply. I do have enough other yummy recipes to cook Wishing you and everyone else a very Happy and healthy New Year��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    This might be what you're looking for. I found the BS Cookbook only a couple of pages from here.

Thanks for your reply. I did look at the cookbook, but also got a reply indicating the reason I do not have access to this recipe.

Re-release Old Oven

Any chance that storm8 will consider to re-release old oven in 5 days goals? By purchase is acceptable I guess, so it will be fair to players who have been played for years ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ahting1023 View Post
    Any chance that storm8 will consider to re-release old oven in 5 days goals? By purchase is acceptable I guess, so it will be fair to players who have been played for years ?
    Is there a specific oven you are requesting because as you pointed out the 5 Day Goals do relist old appliances for newer players to have a chance of purchasing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ahting1023 View Post
    Feel free to post in this thread if you have something specific in mind.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-Story-items

Host(ess)
    Sometimes I get the offer to watch a video for 2x coins. But I’ve never figured out how, when, where, do I get these 2x coins. Can anyone give some info ? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by qtrubi View Post
    Sometimes I get the offer to watch a video for 2x coins. But I?ve never figured out how, when, where, do I get these 2x coins. Can anyone give some info ? Thanks!
    There are two different ways to earn double coins via video watching:

1 - Daily Log In Bonus

*This is the Daily Bonus screen for Dragon Story, but it illustrates my point.*

What is it? The first time a player logs in to their bakery after the s8 daily reset, a pop-up appears showing the amount of coins they earn for that day's log in. If the player has not used their allotted free daily videos within the last 24 hours they will see an offer to watch a video that will double the amount of coins offered from the Daily Log In Bonus.

Example: Player logs in after the daily s8 reset and sees a 'Daily Rewards' pop up that claims they can either collect 828 coins outright or watch a video to double this amount. If they choose to watch the video, the system will then deposit 1,656 coins directly into their game's total coin amount.

2 - Welcome Back Earnings

What is it? When a player opens their bakery after having closed the app, they receive a 'Welcome Back' pop-up. This shows the total amount of coins earned (by selling food) while their game was closed. Again, if the player has not used all their free videos within the last 24 hours, they will receive the option to watch a video and double the amount shown.

Example: Player closed their app and after an hour away they open their game to see that the food sold during that hour earned them 2,300 coins. They can either click OK and collect that amount or watch a video and earn twice that amount. For this example, watching the video would mean 4,600 coins would automatically get added to their total coin amount in the game.

Notes:
    *This information is from my personal experience, not official s8 info.
    *I play on iOS and receive 3 opportunities to watch a video per 24 hours. This total covers both videos for coin doubling and for speeding recipe times.
    *Timer on the 3 free videos does not reset at the daily reset time but is on an independent 24 hour timer. This means if I use all three videos on Monday evening at 6 PM my videos will not return until Tuesday at 6 PM regardless of when the s8 daily reset occurs.
    *I have never had the offer to earn gems by watching videos so I'm not sure how they and their total allotments would factor into the coin bonuses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome 0007849.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	49477

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0007917.JPG 
Views:	278 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	49481

NOTE TO MODS: I scoured the Game Guide but could not find any official statements on this specific subject, just something on the Coin Boost (that I don't think exists any more?) so perhaps something should be added for future needs.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-13-19 at 01:40 AM.

General question

What do we use the balloons for?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanesgirl0614 View Post
    What do we use the balloons for?
    Not sure which balloons you're referring to specifically so I'll go general.

If you pay coins or gems for them in the market tabs: they are decorations to be placed in your bakery at your leisure.

If you're meaning the Party, Celebration, Shinding and Banquet Balloons: they are parts used to build the two new appliances earned via the current timed goal. Full info on goal and appliances located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rty-2019-Jan-1