Page 71 of 170 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Am I the only one with problems with the "cook bar" at the bottom of recipes not moving for the Too Pink oven? I've been making recipes all week and I just realized it hasn't moved from 1! I've been making the Autumn Punch and Old Pal all week and it's still at 1 😖. The worst part is that I just realized it 😅.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by siiindy View Post
    Am I the only one with problems with the "cook bar" at the bottom of recipes not moving for the Too Pink oven? I've been making recipes all week and I just realized it hasn't moved from 1! I've been making the Autumn Punch and Old Pal all week and it's still at 1 ��. The worst part is that I just realized it ��.
    You aren't alone. It's happening to everyone. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by siiindy View Post
    Am I the only one with problems with the "cook bar" at the bottom of recipes not moving for the Too Pink oven? I've been making recipes all week and I just realized it hasn't moved from 1! I've been making the Autumn Punch and Old Pal all week and it's still at 1 ��. The worst part is that I just realized it ��.
    This is a known issue that has been reported in the Bugs Forum and is currently being worked on by the team.

To view progress of the issue, feel free to check in the Bugs Thread on the Too Pink Oven:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-progress-bar

Goal does not work

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Hello, my goal does not work, i baked carrot cake but it don?t work..

Now I lost 50 gems for my carrot cake can you please help me get my gems back, can you get my bakery back before I lost my gems?
    Last edited by corina65; 04-18-19 at 10:59 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by corina65 View Post
    Hello, my goal does not work, i baked carrot cake but it don?t work..
    Did you cook the carrot cake before you got your goal? If so, it wouldn't count. It counts only after you got the goal. Also make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version and not a season version.

Quote Originally Posted by corina65 View Post
    Now I lost 50 gems for my carrot cake can you please help me get my gems back, can you get my bakery back before I lost my gems?
    I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum is unable to assist on loss of gems.

Here's the link to the Bugs and Issues forum if you have other issues or bugs that you need help with.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Where do we post if we are looking for new neighbors?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kittystar1 View Post
    Where do we post if we are looking for new neighbors?
    You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve noticed that the round daisy tables disappeared for good after the sale. Are there other items that were available before the sale that disappeared after it? I know certain items are available only during sale. I’m only wondering about items that have always been available for purchase, but no longer are.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I’ve noticed that the round daisy tables disappeared for good after the sale. Are there other items that were available before the sale that disappeared after it? I know certain items are available only during sale. I’m only wondering about items that have always been available for purchase, but no longer are.
    I looked through my inventory sheets and it appears that there are some items that have been removed. Oddly enough, they seem to be items that were originally released with a specific Android edition but they've been removed from both iOS and Android alike.

Below are the items that stand out as recent removals though I'm sure I may have overlooked some or listed one that was removed before this. At least it's a place to start:

Released April 30, 2014 (Android Mother's Day Edition) - Woven Wallpaper, Basket Weave Floor Tile, White Wicker Chair, Wall Flower Basket, Wicker Wall Sconce, Small Basket Display, Large Basket Display, Wicker Loveseat

Released March 18, 2015 (Android Pastry Shop Edition) - Macaron Wallpaper, Bistro Table, Bistro Chair, Patisserie Sign (wall), Circular Treat, Yummy Sweets, Patisserie Display, Patisserie Shop

Released April 08, 2015 (Android Spring Edition) - Spring Hills Wallpaper, Daisy Table, White Lattice Stool, Hanging Mason Jars, Daisy Trellis, Blooming Display, Blossom Topiary, Daisy Daisy

Released April 29, 2015 (Android Poet's Cafe Edition) - Gothic Bookshelf Wallpaper, Nib Floor Tile, Quill and Scroll Table, Inkpot Stool, Magnetic Poetry (wall), A Moveable Feast, Poet's Corner, Raven's Cage, Typewriter Trunks