Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1244

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Yes! They are still sitting, eating and paying. Happy costumer they all are. I figured it out though whats causing the earned coins problem. I used the same password to all my accounts. I tried to change password in all accounts and bingo! I got my earned coins back as it was before. Thanks for the help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyhuqeriza View Post
    Yes! They are still sitting, eating and paying. Happy costumer they all are. I figured it out though whats causing the earned coins problem. I used the same password to all my accounts. I tried to change password in all accounts and bingo! I got my earned coins back as it was before. Thanks for the help.
    Glad you worked things out. That's an interesting solution that I know I wouldn't have thought of - I'm making a note of this in case any others have this issue in the future so thanks for sharing.

New Resident

Question

i seem to have a problem completing the sweetco station goals. sweetco chairs are unavailable in the chair options and tghus further goals cant be played either. what should be done?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 11.01.25 PM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	58497  

The story goes that the company accidentally removed the chairs in part of the removing decor process. They haven’t yet put the chairs BACK. A mod recently said they will flag it over and hopefully fix the error.

Quote Originally Posted by ugk96 View Post
    i seem to have a problem completing the sweetco station goals. sweetco chairs are unavailable in the chair options and tghus further goals cant be played either. what should be done?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ugk96 View Post
    As the player above shared, this is a known issue with no fix as of yet. For full details or further discussion please visit the established Bugs Thread for the subject.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a way to still post to the forums but have my Storm ID private or can I use a different name for the forums only that isn't my storm ID? Each time I post on the forums I get lots of random invites on my various storm 8 games. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a way to still post to the forums but have my Storm ID private or can I use a different name for the forums only that isn't my storm ID? Each time I post on the forums I get lots of random invites on my various storm 8 games. Thank you.
    You could create a new s8 ID and use it for the forums at any time but that involves accessing a device that hasn't ever had any s8 games downloaded to create said new account which can be tricky for some. You can find the details of how to do so in the RS Game Guide under the Transfer Game section.

Another option would be to add a signature that reads "Not Accepting Neighbor Requests" or something to that end. This way, any players who see your posts here on the forum know in advance that any invites sent to your account will automatically be deleted. (Refer to the bottom of any of my posts for an example of a signature.)

If you're unsure how to create a signature:

At the top of any forum page (in Desktop View), you'll see several links in the upper right corner - click on the "Settings" option.

On the left side of the Settings Page, there will be a header labeled "My Settings." The fourth option listed in that category should read "Edit Signature" which is what you'll want to click. This will load a page that looks like any other comment box on the forum.

Simply type into the comment box whatever info (compliant with forum rules) that you want added to the bottom of your posts including text color, size, font, etc. Like any forum post, you can preview what it will look like via the option in the lower right corner and you can fiddle with it until you're happy with its appearance.

Once satisfied with the Signature info and look, click "Save Signature" and I think the forum sets things so your signature will show automatically (it's been ages since I created mine, I'm having trouble recalling). If it's not automatically initiated, it's as simple as ticking the box at the bottom of any future posts that reads "Show your Signature."

New Resident
    Yes that makes sense. Thank you

What machine baking or store purchases gives the Floral bouquet in the collections?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peeeeeeeeeee View Post
    What machine baking or store purchases gives the Floral bouquet in the collections?

Purchase as many Wallpapers and Wall Decorations as possible to get Flower Bouquets!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1327747-08B7-49BD-9B82-587D761E2904.jpg 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	58592

Name:	6A54B6FC-5AC4-405D-ADE6-60D5EFD9D566.jpg 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	58593

Name:	7A95C87E-750B-48DC-8A3C-919718F1173A.jpg 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	58594

Name:	D88E9073-0E3F-449E-B931-DA8988F23EA2.jpg 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	58595 I Have 49 Flower Trophy so far.

Enjoy Baking! 🍰