Page 110 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by q8abo0od View Post
    Does anyone know when they will bring the next special offer where you can buy coins + 50 gems + an item of decoration ?
    Let me start by saying there's never any guarantee of when a Value Pack offer (or any update) will be released. With that out of the way, I'll also say that more often than not, we get one VP per 15 Day Goal - though there are the rare times when we do not get any during a goal.

Past offers have mostly shown up during the second week of the 15 Day Goal so if we do get an offer this time, I would expect it to show up at the end of the week on Thursday or Friday.

Again, this is all speculation based on past behavior and since s8 has a firm policy of not sharing info on future releases, we can never be absolute.

Say I start making an oven and send my neighbors a request for parts. Some neighbors accept & even gift me it. Causing me to finish making the oven quicker. There are still some neighbors that never accepted the request & now the oven is made. Even if the oven is made, can they accept the request or is the request gone?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beingme730 View Post
    Say I start making an oven and send my neighbors a request for parts. Some neighbors accept & even gift me it. Causing me to finish making the oven quicker. There are still some neighbors that never accepted the request & now the oven is made. Even if the oven is made, can they accept the request or is the request gone?
    To explain this, I find it easiest to use an example:

If you sent out 80 requests for parts, the first 20 will go out right away but the remaining 60 will linger in the system to get sent out automatically at the daily reset, at the reset on Day 2 the next 20 will get sent out leaving a remainder of 40 lingering, on Day 3 the next batch goes out leaving 20 waiting for the next day.

This cycle will continue until you send out a new request which should push out all of the lingering ones or until all 80 of the requests have been sent out to your neighbors. I've know for sure that I've received requests up to a week old but I don't know what the actual time limit is for lingering requests to stay in the system.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is there no summer sale?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    Why is there no summer sale?
    It's still very early in the Summer in the US so I wouldn't give up on the idea of a sale just yet.

New Resident
    I don?t know why does the special offer for the 50 gems only show in my iPad account, but in my iPhone account a different offer shows. Do you know why?

Nightclub Owner
    I don?t know why does the special offer for the 50 gems only show in my iPad account, but in my iPhone account a different offer shows. Do you know why?
    Are the two accounts on different levels? I ask because that might be the differing factor. Since the VPs with the deco item also offer goal materials, they may be linked to the goals themselves. In which case, the offers likely will not show for lower levels that are not eligible to participate in the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's still very early in the Summer in the US so I wouldn't give up on the idea of a sale just yet.
    Ok, then i will keep my fingers crossed :-) i hope i can buy all that i like. I wish more things are for coins

New Resident
    But will the higher level account get the 50 gem offer or is that only for the lower level accounts?

Nightclub Owner
    But will the higher level account get the 50 gem offer or is that only for the lower level accounts?
    Just to be sure we're on the same page, which offer are you referring to specifically?