Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1148

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Have you checked your connection?
    Yes I checked. So 7 hours ago I cooked it again. Just now i checked my bakery and it showed that I had never started cooking at all. This is so frustrating! Do I have to check every 5 mins to make sure my food is really COOKiNG? I never had this problem before. Have been playing for years...

  2. #1132
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,997
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarosier View Post
    Yes I checked. So 7 hours ago I cooked it again. Just now i checked my bakery and it showed that I had never started cooking at all. This is so frustrating! Do I have to check every 5 mins to make sure my food is really COOKiNG? I never had this problem before. Have been playing for years...
    I'm having a similar issue (also the first and only time for me since starting in 2012) and created a bug thread on the issue.

    If, after reading, you think you're experiencing the same issue please feel free to add your findings to the thread - the more info/details we have for support should hopefully help them to resolve this bug.

    If you think your issue is different than the one I've outlined, you can either create a bug post of your own or contact s8 Support.

  3. #1133
    Hi guys, if I already played/download all the games/apps suggested by storm8 and no more pop up games/apps in my goal list, will storm8 still give me suggested games/apps to get more gems? thanks guys. (I joined the bakery story this June 2020).

  4. #1134
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKeepSmiling View Post
    Hi guys, if I already played/download all the games/apps suggested by storm8 and no more pop up games/apps in my goal list, will storm8 still give me suggested games/apps to get more gems? thanks guys. (I joined the bakery story this June 2020).
    Only Storm8 games are promoted in the goals menu. If/when a new Storm8 game is released after you complete all the goals you may be able to get gems for it.
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  5. #1135
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,997
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKeepSmiling View Post
    Hi guys, if I already played/download all the games/apps suggested by storm8 and no more pop up games/apps in my goal list, will storm8 still give me suggested games/apps to get more gems? thanks guys. (I joined the bakery story this June 2020).
    After the initial goal asking you to download the game you should start seeing goals that ask you to progress to a certain level in that game. Despite searching the forum, I didn't find at what point these goals stop.

    My (admittedly hazy) recollection is that there's at least two or three goals asking you to reach certain levels in those games - perhaps more but I always lost interest in the other games and stopped playing, lol. Hopefully another player will stop by with more info.

  6. #1136
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After the initial goal asking you to download the game you should start seeing goals that ask you to progress to a certain level in that game. Despite searching the forum, I didn't find at what point these goals stop.

    My (admittedly hazy) recollection is that there's at least two or three goals asking you to reach certain levels in those games - perhaps more but I always lost interest in the other games and stopped playing, lol. Hopefully another player will stop by with more info.
    They stop once you complete all of them for all the Storm8 games which are promoted. I at one point played all of the games which are promoted and dont have any anymore.
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  7. #1137
    I have noticed the last TWO DAYS I have received ONLY TEN, not the usual TWENTY daily REQUESTED gifts.

    I have received the usual amount of daily gifts from others (20).

    Has anyone else noticed this change? BTW, I have several accounts, so I have been able to verify not receiving a request from these bakeries.

    Please help! It wouldn’t surprise me if the game has made this change to hobble us from completing our ovens! Thank you in advance!

  8. #1138
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2

    Lost my free gems ads

    Hi, I used to get for months every day the ten free gems ads , but yesterday I decided to use the sale offer on the gems and bought it , after that the free gems ads stopped I didn?t get them yesterday nor today, Is that what supposed to happen ... I am really upset

  9. #1139
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,997
    Quote Originally Posted by raghood74 View Post
    Hi, I used to get for months every day the ten free gems ads , but yesterday I decided to use the sale offer on the gems and bought it , after that the free gems ads stopped I didn?t get them yesterday nor today, Is that what supposed to happen ... I am really upset
    The free gem offers are a promotional feature that can come and go at random and with no warning. Here's a link to the thread on the topic, if you're interested.

  10. #1140
    Hi,

    Do you have idea why my daily free 10 gems thru ads has gone after I purchase something with an actual payment!! The day after, my daily ad gems were gone!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •