Page 140 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Thank you Anniras for all you do here. Greatly appreciated . Thanks for info.

I need to unlock more ovens / stoves. If I pay the 49 gems, will it only unlock 1 or will it be an unlimited amount?

Quote Originally Posted by leticiaortiz View Post
    I need to unlock more ovens / stoves. If I pay the 49 gems, will it only unlock 1 or will it be an unlimited amount?
    After paying the 49 gems you only get one more appliance space. So, only one more oven .-.

Does anyone have the option to get free gems? (Not talking about those fake survey ones) I used to have that option many years ago if I watched ads but it has been gone for a long time. Just now when my game loaded it popped up on my right side but then quickly disappeared.. I thought that was odd. I miss those, having to buy gems gets way too costly now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiz0mbie View Post
    Does anyone have the option to get free gems? (Not talking about those fake survey ones) I used to have that option many years ago if I watched ads but it has been gone for a long time. Just now when my game loaded it popped up on my right side but then quickly disappeared.. I thought that was odd. I miss those, having to buy gems gets way too costly now.
    Some players do have the option for daily gem videos but it's a promotional offer that can come and go with no warning. There's a dedicated thread on the topic here for further info/discussion.

Gifting

I have neighbors that every time I visit them and try to gift them it comes up that they have already reached their limits for the day. One of them said please gift such and such at game reset. Is that such a thing? If so, when is that? I feel like I have tried at all times of day and am not able to send a gift. Thanks for any info you can give.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum2723 View Post
    I have neighbors that every time I visit them and try to gift them it comes up that they have already reached their limits for the day. One of them said please gift such and such at game reset. Is that such a thing? If so, when is that? I feel like I have tried at all times of day and am not able to send a gift. Thanks for any info you can give.
    The game day starts every day at 12am Pacific Time / 3 am Eastern Time - you can use a time zone converter to figure out your local time if you're not in familiar with the above time zones.

A general tip if you find that you're struggling with giving/receiving gifts in a timely manner due to time zones: it may be prudent to make a note on your wall of what time zone you're in so your neighbors are aware of the time difference. Alternately, you could try posting in the BS Add Me thread for more neighbors who share your time zone which should lessen those timing issues.

Help! Not sure which thread to use, but I started cooking pumpkin pies yesterday and this morning they are still saying 22 hours cooking time left. What can I do?? I’m trying to achieve goals! Help! I have an iOS device that is new.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic_baker View Post
    Help! Not sure which thread to use, but I started cooking pumpkin pies yesterday and this morning they are still saying 22 hours cooking time left. What can I do?? I’m trying to achieve goals! Help! I have an iOS device that is new.
    Did you perhaps misread the Pumpkin Pie cook time when it was first started? It is a 46 hour recipe and from your description, things seem to be working as they are intended.

For more goal info/discussion please see the goal thread here.

Nightclub Owner
    Quick question: There was a small sale on July 1 of this year. Does anyone know if there were any Echo appliances offered and if so, which ones were listed?

I'm updating the inventory threads and this is the only sale I can't seem to scrounge up any details for despite looking across the world wide web, lol. Any info is appreciate!