Page 38 of 170 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by edge39 View Post
    One of my neighbors who silent tips..has accidentally blocked me..she gifts and tips me every day...i cant write on her wall...how can i let her know she has blocked me
    I'm afraid you will not be able to write on her wall while being blocked. Maybe your neighbour just does not want anyone to write on his wall...idk.

New Resident

Bakery story oven

Anyone know why someone else that has a basic oven that is on a lower level and just started playing has food available for them on that oven but I don't have those at all. For example, she has crow pie, quill cake, and other things.

Executive Chef
    She is likely playing on ios, and you are playing on droid.

We used to, fairly often, get new versions of the story games for droid. They'd release an update, the ios players would automatically get the content, the android players wouldn't. You had to update to the latest version to see that week's decor & recipes. Bright side, if you waited a couple days to update, you could get free gems for it. But if you didn't ever use that version, you didn’t ever get that content, even if you just started playing and have never heard of any of this.

If you look back at vanacatu's updates chart in the game guide - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Y-Updates-List - you can see what you're missing (check back in 2016 & earlier. Quill cakes and crow pie were in Poet's Cafe version released in 2015).
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-24-18 at 03:50 AM.

Has anyone else lost the ability to watch videos for gems? Mine disappeared a few days ago. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chshrcat222 View Post
    Has anyone else lost the ability to watch videos for gems? Mine disappeared a few days ago. Thanks!
    Unfortunately there's nothing to do be done about this; the standard company line is that the videos are a promotional offer and subject to change. There's an ongoing thread dedicated to this topic that you might find handy:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-videos/page11

Banned
    If the cap is 18 ovens why do some have more in their bakery? I have seen one with over 30.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    If the cap is 18 ovens why do some have more in their bakery? I have seen one with over 30.
    Because they paid 49 gems per new oven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Because they paid 49 gems per new oven
    I thought that just opened a slot not actually let you place more then 18.

It adds a slot. As far as I can tell, there is no limit on the number of additional slots we can buy, at 49 Gems each.

Executive Chef
    That's what slots are, how many appliances can be out in your bakery at once.