Page 124 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

The story goes that the company accidentally removed the chairs in part of the removing decor process. They haven’t yet put the chairs BACK. A mod recently said they will flag it over and hopefully fix the error.

Quote Originally Posted by ugk96 View Post
    i seem to have a problem completing the sweetco station goals. sweetco chairs are unavailable in the chair options and tghus further goals cant be played either. what should be done?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ugk96 View Post
    i seem to have a problem completing the sweetco station goals. sweetco chairs are unavailable in the chair options and tghus further goals cant be played either. what should be done?
    As the player above shared, this is a known issue with no fix as of yet. For full details or further discussion please visit the established Bugs Thread for the subject.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to still post to the forums but have my Storm ID private or can I use a different name for the forums only that isn't my storm ID? Each time I post on the forums I get lots of random invites on my various storm 8 games. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a way to still post to the forums but have my Storm ID private or can I use a different name for the forums only that isn't my storm ID? Each time I post on the forums I get lots of random invites on my various storm 8 games. Thank you.
    You could create a new s8 ID and use it for the forums at any time but that involves accessing a device that hasn't ever had any s8 games downloaded to create said new account which can be tricky for some. You can find the details of how to do so in the RS Game Guide under the Transfer Game section.

Another option would be to add a signature that reads "Not Accepting Neighbor Requests" or something to that end. This way, any players who see your posts here on the forum know in advance that any invites sent to your account will automatically be deleted. (Refer to the bottom of any of my posts for an example of a signature.)

If you're unsure how to create a signature:

At the top of any forum page (in Desktop View), you'll see several links in the upper right corner - click on the "Settings" option.

On the left side of the Settings Page, there will be a header labeled "My Settings." The fourth option listed in that category should read "Edit Signature" which is what you'll want to click. This will load a page that looks like any other comment box on the forum.

Simply type into the comment box whatever info (compliant with forum rules) that you want added to the bottom of your posts including text color, size, font, etc. Like any forum post, you can preview what it will look like via the option in the lower right corner and you can fiddle with it until you're happy with its appearance.

Once satisfied with the Signature info and look, click "Save Signature" and I think the forum sets things so your signature will show automatically (it's been ages since I created mine, I'm having trouble recalling). If it's not automatically initiated, it's as simple as ticking the box at the bottom of any future posts that reads "Show your Signature."

New Resident
    Yes that makes sense. Thank you

What machine baking or store purchases gives the Floral bouquet in the collections?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peeeeeeeeeee View Post
    What machine baking or store purchases gives the Floral bouquet in the collections?

Purchase as many Wallpapers and Wall Decorations as possible to get Flower Bouquets!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1327747-08B7-49BD-9B82-587D761E2904.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	58592

Name:	6A54B6FC-5AC4-405D-ADE6-60D5EFD9D566.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	58593

Name:	7A95C87E-750B-48DC-8A3C-919718F1173A.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	58594

Name:	D88E9073-0E3F-449E-B931-DA8988F23EA2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	58595 I Have 49 Flower Trophy so far.

Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peeeeeeeeeee View Post
    As Bakerling above noted, purchasing wallpapers (and wall decos) will randomly drop the Floral Bouquet collectibles - and there's the Game Guide section on Collectibles that you may find interesting as well.

Fashion Designer
    Hiya, I've been playing BS using android for years. Can I log in using the same account on my ios device?
    If I can't and decided to use my iphone from now on, will there be issues/major change after/while transferring? What's the biggest/most noticable differences between these two?
    General answer is amazing but if anyone ever did this kinda thing I'd love to hear your experience please ^^

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Hiya, I've been playing BS using android for years. Can I log in using the same account on my ios device?
    If I can't and decided to use my iphone from now on, will there be issues/major change after/while transferring? What's the biggest/most noticable differences between these two?
    General answer is amazing but if anyone ever did this kinda thing I'd love to hear your experience please ^^
    Yes, you can easily and quickly transfer your game between platforms - the BS Game Guide has a section on Transferring your Game using the Login Feature.

The transfer should happen instantly and the differences between the two platforms are subtle and mostly superficial. The biggest things (in my opinion) that are different between the platforms are that the inventory is set up slightly differently in each, iOS has some content that was only available through the limited/seasonal android editions and some iOS users get offers for free gem videos that are not available on droids.

Personally, I play daily on iOS but always keep an android device on hand for redecorating. On iDevices, once you remove an item from your inventory that isn't currently available for purchase (such as removed seasonal content or mystery box items) your inventory will snap back to the first page. Every. Single. Time! With nearly 10 years worth of items in my inventory, it can literally take me hours on an iDevice to simply move items from inventory to my board when I'm doing a remodel. On the upside though, iDevices offer continuous placement for wallpapers and floor tiles which is a pretty big time saver so it's not a total wash.

I think the differences are minor enough that you'll be able to get a handle on them pretty quickly but feel free to stop back if you have any further questions on the matter. Good luck!