Page 26 of 170 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    My question.. I love the cookbook with all the information it gives.

Is there something similar that lists all the goals you should go through from level 1 to 99...

I have some new players & I want to gift them pays they will need because I know at some point it's the french battle and they will have to make the brick oven. Basically, there are standard goals everyone has to go through. Is there a list of the goals? Is it complete where it lays out what happens what parts you need & what they recieve once they accomplish the goal & what level each goal should pop-up.

I know people can skip goals. I just thought something like this would help.

Thank you!

There should be a list of all the time sensitive goals we’ve had along with the ones they get once they are a certain level. I believe it’s only 2 goals though
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    There should be a list of all the time sensitive goals we’ve had along with the ones they get once they are a certain level. I believe it’s only 2 goals though
    There is a list of goals in the Game Guide (scroll down in Table of Contents until 'List of Goals', then they're organized by year). However, they are not level-specific. To my knowledge, only the introductory and SweetCo goals are level-specific and offered to every player.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you both for your help & your answer

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Farm Supplier
    What do you guys think the quickest way to get gems (besides buying with real money) is?

Executive Chef
    Be lucky enough to get the gems-for-ads!

Failing that, cook the shortest time recipes first. And cook only enough to get to the first gem, then move onto the next recipe. You can cycle back later, but it takes way fewer servings to get from 0 to 2 than from 2 to 4.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

Failing that, cook the shortest time recipes first. And cook only enough to get to the first gem, then move onto the next recipe. You can cycle back later, but it takes way fewer servings to get from 0 to 2 than from 2 to 4.
    Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I used to be able to earn gems from playing video advertisements, the function to do so is at the right side of the game.

Lately, this disappeared. I am not sure why, I have deleted and re-installed the game several times but the "play ads to earn gems" function still does not appear. How do I solve this bug?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

Are the rewards different for the easy oven? I thought these were the rewards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot - 12_9_2017 , 11_01_48 AM.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	40616

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    Are the rewards different for the easy oven? I thought these were the rewards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot - 12_9_2017 , 11_01_48 AM.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	40616
    They are the same. You need to have served 23 to get the first gem. You need to serve another 60 (83 in total) to get the second gem.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happycolourfulrainbows View Post
    I used to be able to earn gems from playing video advertisements, the function to do so is at the right side of the game.

Lately, this disappeared. I am not sure why, I have deleted and re-installed the game several times but the "play ads to earn gems" function still does not appear. How do I solve this bug?
    It's not a bug, so you can't solve it. Watching ads is a random promotion that can come & go at any time. It may come back some day! Or not.