Page 111 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just to be sure we're on the same page, which offer are you referring to specifically?
    The one that has 50 gems + coins + decor for like 2$

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by q8abo0od View Post
    The one that has 50 gems + coins + decor for like 2$
    I'm thinking that those are the Starter Packs that only show up to the lower level players. They'll likely stop showing up until that account reaches level 12 or so but it's been a long time since I've been low level so the cut off may have changed in the years since then.

The accounts that are beyond and no longer receive the starter pack offers will still receive Value Packs periodically - but they offer a decorative item and goal parts instead of gems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The accounts that are beyond and no longer receive the starter pack offers will still receive Value Packs periodically - but they offer a decorative item and goal parts instead of gems.
    Value packs as in a deco item, goal parts, and gems. (this is personally for my value packs) But starter packs go away after level 12? I've never even paid much attention to any of the packs but maybe the starter packs should stay until level 25 or something? By then a player will have most likely decided if they want to spend real money on packs.

New Resident
    But i was around level 63 and i still got that value pack which is 50000 coins + 50 gems + decor during the last goal i think now i?m level 68 now and i don?t have it but in my other account i am level 20 and i have the offer and the decoration in the offer is herb garden. I am so confused.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by q8abo0od View Post
    But i was around level 63 and i still got that value pack which is 50000 coins + 50 gems + decor during the last goal i think now i?m level 68 now and i don?t have it but in my other account i am level 20 and i have the offer and the decoration in the offer is herb garden. I am so confused.
    As I said, the level cut offs may have changed over the years for the starter packs which seems to be much higher than it was years back. Regardless of what the actual level is, it seems like you've surpassed that cut off and will no longer receive the offers on the level 68 account. Following that, there's every reason to believe that the level 20 account will continue to receive the starter pack offers until it also gets to the higher levels.

Maybe sometime can help me figure out what I pressed on. I lost over 100 Gems. Still running into difficulties getting everything transferred & setup properly on this new iPad & then on top of it we got a new router/modem. I know the games have been having issues with constantly getting disconnected for over a year now for me. Some days are better than others.
    I tried to look & see if any added coins or did I expand my Bakery? It was over 100 Gems I lost too. This happened recently to me & I was finally earning some back & slowly saving up for things later on.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

I just looked & I think I purchased an expansion for 80 Gems. I was looking through where things we accidentally purchase are stored trying to figure out if anything odd in there. Anyways, I was redecorating & figured out when I went to decorate that my Bakery is a bit larger.
    ​Amy

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I just looked & I think I purchased an expansion for 80 Gems. I was looking through where things we accidentally purchase are stored trying to figure out if anything odd in there. Anyways, I was redecorating & figured out when I went to decorate that my Bakery is a bit larger.
    But thats just 80 gems. The other 20? (or more, as you said in your previous post) Did you accidentally purchase a crate? Or some other decoration for 20 gems?

I?m sitting here trying to figure out what to do & filling out the support form. Since they said they no longer accept requests through email.
    Then it asks me to fill in my email address. Is there something I am not understanding?
    I have only 57 Gems. In the middle of trying to get things transferred to my new iPad properly. I have screenshots to show the size of my Bakery prior to the size it is now. I know we can expand for Coins or Gems. Which right now it seems like if I want to expand using Gems, I don?t have enough. I can only send the screenshots to customer support when in my account & where the photos are stored on my iPad.
    I was in the middle of completing a goal & serving food when getting disconnected which I?m aware others are already reporting this.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    Value packs as in a deco item, goal parts, and gems. (this is personally for my value packs) But starter packs go away after level 12? I've never even paid much attention to any of the packs but maybe the starter packs should stay until level 25 or something? By then a player will have most likely decided if they want to spend real money on packs.
    That, and it seems like there's better offers in the starter packs. And sometimes, even older items that haven't been offered since release date have been offered in the starters.

I'm not sure if it's to convince a newer player to buy one, or something - but I seen a while ago that a starter pack was offering the Lollipop center. And was a bit jealous that I couldn't get it on the actual bakery I wanted it on.

I didn't know about the starter pack being offered for lower level players.

I thought or was speculating that is was because they hadn't spent money into the game.

I bought a started pack on Restaurant Story some time ago, and now I don't get them anymore on that specific account. So now I only get the value packs.

So even if you get them starter packs, you buy one - and they're gone.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)