Page 97 of 170 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cece2104 View Post
    Hey all, can someone tell me how long after reset does the 5 day goal start n also how long after for the 15 day too plz. How many hours I need as I'm in uk n my reset is 8am. Thank you
    It's too early in the morning for me to work out the math right now, lol.

Daily Reset --> 12 AM PST / 3 AM EST / 8 AM GMT
    5 Day Goals --> 5:30 PM PST / 8:30 PM EST / 1:30 AM GMT
    15 Day Goals --> 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST / 8 PM GMT.

Farm Supplier
    I recently switched from an iPhone 7+ to a Pixel 4, and I find that despite the latter being a one of the newest (and better) Android models on the market, when I downloaded/ported over my Bakery Story app, the interface is extremely glitchy:
    - On the iPhone, when I open up my panel of ovens to cook, it first shows me all unlocked ovens and places the locked ones (greyed out) at the very back, but on Android the locked and unlocked ovens are mixed together, so I have to scroll all the way through every oven that's ever been in the game to reach my newest unlocked ovens
    - On Android, coins, collectibles etc appear to look much smaller than on the iPhone, and there's a much longer lag between the rewards dropping and actually being auto-collected
    - On Android, some of my unlocked ovens, when opened, do not show any recipes at all, only a blank carousel
    - I've tried uninstalling and re-installing to get the latest version of the game several times, each time the Play Store triggers a message telling me the app was "built for an older version of Android".

Has any other Android users experienced this? Or should I file some sort of bug with S8?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    I recently switched from an iPhone 7+ to a Pixel 4, and I find that despite the latter being a one of the newest (and better) Android models on the market, when I downloaded/ported over my Bakery Story app, the interface is extremely glitchy:
    - On the iPhone, when I open up my panel of ovens to cook, it first shows me all unlocked ovens and places the locked ones (greyed out) at the very back, but on Android the locked and unlocked ovens are mixed together, so I have to scroll all the way through every oven that's ever been in the game to reach my newest unlocked ovens
    - On Android, coins, collectibles etc appear to look much smaller than on the iPhone, and there's a much longer lag between the rewards dropping and actually being auto-collected
    - On Android, some of my unlocked ovens, when opened, do not show any recipes at all, only a blank carousel
    - I've tried uninstalling and re-installing to get the latest version of the game several times, each time the Play Store triggers a message telling me the app was "built for an older version of Android".

Has any other Android users experienced this? Or should I file some sort of bug with S8?
    Yes, the Android version is quite different. All sounds normal to me (I mostly play iPhone but also on an Android tab; everything you say sounds familiar to me)

Executive Chef
    Now this might be a foolish question, but I stumbled across a level 0 bakery.

Why is that? There is no such thing (or as I believed) of a level 0 bakery. Is there an explanation to it?

If anyone knows the answer, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB5BA43D-6C03-4FB3-9961-3A811B08CD0F.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	54532
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34084088-076B-4658-83E4-0850B57E3C25.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	54531  
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-03-20 at 01:00 PM. Reason: A better picture

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Now this might be a foolish question, but I stumbled across a level 0 bakery.

Why is that? There is no such thing (or as I believed) of a level 0 bakery. Is there an explanation to it?

If anyone knows the answer, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB5BA43D-6C03-4FB3-9961-3A811B08CD0F.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	54532
    Going by the no name and 10 hearts, I'm going to guess it's somebody who just started up the game. Not entirely sure though
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I have a question about Bakery Story.
    What happened to our basic collection for Floral, Cooking spatula, Chefs jacket, Baking knife and the Salt shaker that we would get while cooking in general??
    I have noticed that every since we get collectibles when cooking on goals, that we are no longer receiving these basic collectibles except for the Cooking spatula every once in a blue moon. Can someone find out why. Thank you so much in advance.
    A devoted long time player 😊

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar2kles View Post
    I have a question about Bakery Story.
    What happened to our basic collection for Floral, Cooking spatula, Chefs jacket, Baking knife and the Salt shaker that we would get while cooking in general??
    I have noticed that every since we get collectibles when cooking on goals, that we are no longer receiving these basic collectibles except for the Cooking spatula every once in a blue moon. Can someone find out why. Thank you so much in advance.
    A devoted long time player ��
    I'm still receiving the normal collectibles and haven't noticed any change in their drop frequency. Perhaps you just haven't been doing the things (that result in the collectibles dropping) as much as you used to so it seems like they've stopped dropping?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Going by the no name and 10 hearts, I'm going to guess it's somebody who just started up the game. Not entirely sure though
    That could potentially be it. I just thought it was strange knowing that I've had 20+ bakeries that I've started over the years - and the lowest level I was on was 1. However it has been quite some time since I've started a newer bakery, so maybe I've just missed it overtime.

However, thank you for letting me know/ Sharing what you though of it. As it does give me insight that maybe I didn't think of before.

Ok tysm for your response

I noticed that a level 15 player had honey table chairs and a fountain from a release that was pulled from the store quite some time ago. I do not understand how they got this. It is NOT available to me. What gives storm 8?