Page 27 of 170 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    They are the same. You need to have served 23 to get the first gem. You need to serve another 60 (83 in total) to get the second gem.
    Huh, odd. I didn't get a gem after cooking one recipe 23 times.

I have a different password on my bakery story and castle story. I’ve been switching back and forth on my iPad, but it’s very difficult to change accts. Sometimes I have to try repeatedly. Can I change the password on castle story to the same as bakery story and not have to switch?

New Resident

Unlock ovens of passed goals

I stopped playing this game for a while and when I came back I found that I?ve missed a lot of lovely ovens and recipes. Is there a way to reopen the goals so i can unlock those ovens? Thank you so much

I play bakery story valentines edition and I would like to know What happened to all the Christmas decorations? I bought some christmas tables a few weeks ago and now there aren't any Christmas tables , chairs, wall papers, etc.... But yet when I visit other bakeries, their whole bakery is decorated with nothing but Christmas from floor to walls etc.... Where are they getting their stuff from? Where are my Christmas decorations?

Executive Chef
    A lot of people have decor from previous years. Or maybe they bought more items in the recent sale than you did.

There are Christmas items in the goal that started today, and maybe they'll give us another sale so you can get other stuff.
    Last edited by twospoons; 12-12-17 at 07:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit to the number of requests that you can make each day? I've been making the requests but getting less then half filled. I'm checking first before I bring the issue up to the neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of requests that you can make each day? I've been making the requests but getting less then half filled. I'm checking first before I bring the issue up to the neighborhood
    you can send request to all yr neighbors, but you can only get 20 per day answered.
    means, if you have 30 neighbors, only 20 will see yr request and answer it the same day.
    next day, other 10 will do it (unless you ask for something other).

(you can also get only 20 gifts per day.
    in total, max 40 parts (if you requested anything) = 20 gifts + 20 request helps)

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know if there's a way to see someone's star ranking without looking on the social tab? Like if someone tips me that isn't my neighbor and I go to their bakery, how would I see their star ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    Anyone know if there's a way to see someone's star ranking without looking on the social tab? Like if someone tips me that isn't my neighbor and I go to their bakery, how would I see their star ranking?
    no, i'm afraid only via social tab. o/wise only level and customer's satisfaction can be seen.

ps: did you receive my pm re. decor?