Page 104 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    I have the feeling that this game and RS are at it's end.
    Because they're not fixing stuff anymore. No notifications, no working gem video's, no sales. I think one of these days they will pull out the plug.

For my sake, I really hope you're wrong

But if they will eventually "pull the plug" I hope at the very least, that they'll still keep the game and it will still be playable. As I like talking to my neighbours (rarely but I still do) and most of all, viewing my candy robot.

I don't even care about all the money I've spent on bakery, but at the very least, I still want to play the game and enjoy what we do have already.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Personally, I think that so long as we're still getting new content regularly than it's a safe bet the games are sticking around. At least that's what I keep telling myself, lol.

Fashion Designer
    They've been continuing with new goals so far, so I wouldn't say it's at its end. I would start to be worried when goals stop for two months or so...

Not sure where to post this so please point me where it should be if this isn?t the place.

I accidentally clicked ?ok? on using gems to buy coins. Definitely didn?t have any intention or interest in using 100 gems to buy 2 million coins (I already have ~19M), and I?ve been saving gems for MONTHS (now that I can?t do bonus offers or videos for the, anymore). I was just about enough for my expansion and now...gone I am sick, and annoyed.

How can I get these gems back? I contacted Storm8 through the form in the app, which automatically takes you to an email. I got an email back saying they ? No longer receive support requests through email? lol. Uh ok.

Can anyone advise how to get this ?purchase? corrected?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthefarmm View Post
    Not sure where to post this so please point me where it should be if this isn?t the place.

I accidentally clicked ?ok? on using gems to buy coins. Definitely didn?t have any intention or interest in using 100 gems to buy 2 million coins (I already have ~19M), and I?ve been saving gems for MONTHS (now that I can?t do bonus offers or videos for the, anymore). I was just about enough for my expansion and now...gone I am sick, and annoyed.

How can I get these gems back? I contacted Storm8 through the form in the app, which automatically takes you to an email. I got an email back saying they ? No longer receive support requests through email? lol. Uh ok.

If you cannot get it resolved directly through S8, try a forum moderator (by private messaging) contacting a forum moderator, would probably be the last and final way.

Though, unfortunately since it cannot be proved it was accidental (even the it was) you probably wouldn't get your gems back.

However, I do hope for the best outcome possible As that is many gems to lose.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

How do we unlock a meal or food on the oven if the goal was not finished? Would it still be possible to unlock a meal recipe or unlock a specific oven or dispenser though I have not completed a goal? Pls help? And can we get rid of some items on my gifts after being accepted?

Hi if you need to contact support you'll need to use this link. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us
    ...This is where it go to contact support. They're no longer using e-mails so you will need to submit a form through the link I provided. That's the support link.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    If you cannot get it resolved directly through S8, try a forum moderator (by private messaging) contacting a forum moderator, would probably be the last and final way.

Though, unfortunately since it cannot be proved it was accidental (even the it was) you probably wouldn't get your gems back.

Hi if you need to contact support you'll need to use this link. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us
    ...This is where it go to contact support. They're no longer using e-mails so you will need to submit a form through the link I provided. That's the support link.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefarmm View Post

O
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post

Thanks for your reply . I’m not sure who the moderators are, where can I find that info?

And yes, it is. I spent months and months saving those so it is hugely frustrating to have them gone in an instant. Honestly if I can’t get them back I think that’s it for me. Too many changes that have really taken the fun out of the game, for me, and I play so many other games where the developers and staff are responsive and friendly and engaged with the community.

Anyway, thanks again! Here’s hoping.