Page 107 of 170 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1693

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venvencake View Post
    I can't find sweetco chairs, sweetco wallpaper, sweetco floor tiles. Why?
    There is only sweetco tables
    They've been removed and have yet to be added back in the game. It was first reported back in February, that the chairs, wallpaper and such were removed. It has been brought up to them, but from what I'm reading, nothing directly has been said regarding it, by S8, or a MOD (moderator; Pixiegamer)

As Pixie did bring up to there attention, if I'm understanding correctly. But so far, there is still an issues progressing further into the SweetCo goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venvencake View Post
    I can't find sweetco chairs, sweetco wallpaper, sweetco floor tiles. Why?
    There is only sweetco tables
    As kappy explained above, this is a known issue that sadly hasn't gotten sorted yet.

Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the topic where any updates are likely to be shared: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...05#post1619605

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if there is something off with the galactic cupcake? I feel like I have been almost to 4 for a long time & have still not completed it for the gem.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DF28C5F-7561-4351-B02C-B7F3C9794349.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	55555

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    Does anyone know if there is something off with the galactic cupcake? I feel like I have been almost to 4 for a long time & have still not completed it for the gem.
    I've just checked and mine looks fine; perhaps it's just one of those ones that feels like it's taking longer? It looks as though you only need to serve another one or two before mastering completely so hang in there.

On the off-chance that the mastery bar still doesn't fill complete and give your rewards, I'd suggest opening a Support Ticket with the company.

New Resident
    Hi, I have a couple questions. I bought several ovens and thought I could unlocked the recipes that were locked by completing the available recipes on that particular oven. Are all of those locked recipes just going to stay locked? Am I out of luck?
    I have an Android device, btw.

Also, I am at level 50 and have been waiting for more ovens to unlock, but the rest of the ovens I haven't purchased just say 'goal' above them. Is that it? Am I unable to unlock anymore ovens? If so, what is the point of getting to level 99? I am frustrated and tbh have spent a good amount of $ on this game, as well, thinking that once I got to a certain level, those recipes and ovens would be unlocked. Very bummed at this point..

Another issue I've encountered is that despite reaching level 50, some ovens aren't available to me when they are for other players. The spring petal one, for instance. Everyone else was sending and asking for parts for this oven and I was unable to access it. It is locked under goals.

Wondering if part of the problem is the fact that I've stopped doing the goals in the upper right hand corner. (?) Are we required to do those in order to keep the game going? There's a lot of stuff in there that I don't want such as certain wallpapers, chairs, and additional games.

Thank you in advance.

Is it possible to change my storm id

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashionblog12 View Post
    Is it possible to change my storm id
    Yes, or at least there was once a way.

I haven't had an ID name change since at least 2016 or 2017. So I'm not sure if you still can.

But if there still is, it's thought this link.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Orchidz View Post
    Hi, I have a couple questions. I bought several ovens and thought I could unlocked the recipes that were locked by completing the available recipes on that particular oven. Are all of those locked recipes just going to stay locked? Am I out of luck?
    I have an Android device, btw.

Also, I am at level 50 and have been waiting for more ovens to unlock, but the rest of the ovens I haven't purchased just say 'goal' above them. Is that it? Am I unable to unlock anymore ovens? If so, what is the point of getting to level 99? I am frustrated and tbh have spent a good amount of $ on this game, as well, thinking that once I got to a certain level, those recipes and ovens would be unlocked. Very bummed at this point..

Another issue I've encountered is that despite reaching level 50, some ovens aren't available to me when they are for other players. The spring petal one, for instance. Everyone else was sending and asking for parts for this oven and I was unable to access it. It is locked under goals.

Wondering if part of the problem is the fact that I've stopped doing the goals in the upper right hand corner. (?) Are we required to do those in order to keep the game going? There's a lot of stuff in there that I don't want such as certain wallpapers, chairs, and additional games.

Thank you in advance.
    Yes, as of now (and the past few years) the only new appliances/recipes are released through goals. If you do not participate in the goals during their limited time frame then those locked items newly added during the goal will remain locked to you.

New Resident
    Thanks so much for the reply. Can you just let me know why the spring petal oven is not available to me? It is still available on the goal list and I can click on 'Buy' in the actual goal. But when it brings me to view the ovens, it is still highlighted in pink. I click on the oven and nothing happens. I'm at level 50.

You do realize hinge is spelled wrong for the new goal