Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1132

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

  1. #1111
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    That, and it seems like there's better offers in the starter packs. And sometimes, even older items that haven't been offered since release date have been offered in the starters.

    I'm not sure if it's to convince a newer player to buy one, or something - but I seen a while ago that a starter pack was offering the Lollipop center. And was a bit jealous that I couldn't get it on the actual bakery I wanted it on.

    I didn't know about the starter pack being offered for lower level players.

    I thought or was speculating that is was because they hadn't spent money into the game.

    I bought a started pack on Restaurant Story some time ago, and now I don't get them anymore on that specific account. So now I only get the value packs.

    So even if you get them starter packs, you buy one - and they're gone.
    I do not believe that purchasing a starter pack will prevent any more from being offered; in the years that I have been active in the forum, I've seen no evidence of this - neither personally nor from the community. The most likely scenario is that the account that was receiving the offers simply leveled up to a point that it is no longer eligible for the starter offers.

    Bottom line: If a player is interested in the VP offer and is comfortable spending their money on the game, they should feel free do so without worry. In-game purchases have zero impact on the rest of the gaming experience other than providing the purchased items. Purchases will not increase or decrease a player's odds at any promotional opportunities or sales that may or may not show up in the future.

  2. #1112
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I do not believe that purchasing a starter pack will prevent any more from being offered; in the years that I have been active in the forum, I've seen no evidence of this - neither personally nor from the community. The most likely scenario is that the account that was receiving the offers simply leveled up to a point that it is no longer eligible for the starter offers.

    Bottom line: If a player is interested in the VP offer and is comfortable spending their money on the game, they should feel free do so without worry. In-game purchases have zero impact on the rest of the gaming experience other than providing the purchased items. Purchases will not increase or decrease a player's odds at any promotional opportunities or sales that may or may not show up in the future.
    I'm not discouraging players from doing so, in anyway shape or form. So I don't know why you're implying that.

    I would also never discourage anyone with what they want to do with there own money. Or how they want to spend it.

    I'm just discussing from how I bought one.

    I didn't level up or do anything further besides buying one, and it completely stopped on my end. And has not yet returned, but it doesn't mean it won't - It was complete speculation on my end. And I will clarify that next time, so people aren't thinking that. Or taking it out of context.

    I am not spreading what I said as fact, I just thought I would share my experience with it. Every experience with this is will, possibly and even most likely be different to other player(s) experience with it.

    My experience will not be the same to others, nor will there experience be the same or similar to mine.

    It was my fault for saying that, so in turn, yes it could've been taken out of context. I will state in the future (if I use the forum again) that it was my experience with it. But do know English isn't a native language so not all the time do I think about wording clearly. Do correct me in the future again - if it comes across as me stating it as fact. But do not attack me just for wording things wrong. Thank you.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-23-20 at 08:15 PM.
    Now a proud trophy winner and owner in Farm Story 2. My first trophy I won was a gold!

  3. #1113
    why there is no ad in game ? we need gems please !

  4. #1114
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by minanamisakura View Post
    why there is no ad in game ? we need gems please !
    You can earn gems by mastering recipes. It’s simple just keep cooking if you have available money.

  5. #1115
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by minanamisakura View Post
    why there is no ad in game ? we need gems please !
    If you play on an andriod device, ads are not available. There are other ways to earn them, like by completing goals where you need to download a game. Also, you can max out your foods. You will recieve one gem when it reaches both level 2 and 4. Hope this helps!

  6. #1116
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    57
    I bought something for gems accidentally while holding my iPad running down the stairs. Is there a way to return that or are my gems lost forever?

  7. #1117
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    I bought something for gems accidentally while holding my iPad running down the stairs. Is there a way to return that or are my gems lost forever?
    It's rare that Support will return gems from accidental purchases, not to say it's impossible.... just very rare. Regardless, here's a link to open a Support Ticket if you'd like to give it a try.

  8. #1118
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    13
    Are the video ads not working? They haven't worked for me for days!! I have an iphone.
    prgirl91 on both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

  9. #1119
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by prgirl91 View Post
    Are the video ads not working? They haven't worked for me for days!! I have an iphone.
    This is a known issue that's been cropping up for random players across platforms. Here's the Bugs Thread on the issue if you'd like to add to it.

  10. #1120
    We need gem's please when the gem giving ads are going to return 😭 please please please please 😭🙏

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •