Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beaniebaby420 View Post
    hey how do i change the name of my bakery?
    Open Main>Messages>Profile. The profile tab will show your player avatar with your current bakery name above it. To the right of your current bakery name will be a pink button labeled Change. Select that to get a pop up window where you can input your new bakery name - just be aware that doing so will cost you 10 Gems every time you wish to change your bakery name.

I?ve been trying to complete the goal Take a Sweet Seat but i?m unfortunately unable to buy the SweetCo chairs. I was able to complete the task that rewards the tables but there?s still no way for me to buy the chairs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dehanastevens View Post
    I?ve been trying to complete the goal Take a Sweet Seat but i?m unfortunately unable to buy the SweetCo chairs. I was able to complete the task that rewards the tables but there?s still no way for me to buy the chairs
    This is a known problem, unfortunately. Last sale that occurred on bakery near valentines holiday, removed the SweetCo chair, and wall decoration. Plus I believe the wallpaper for this goal in particular.

So far they have not been returned, as of yet. - we are still waiting from a response from Storm8 at this current moment in time. So this seems like it will be a reoccurring problem for now. - until they are returned to progress further into the SweetCo goal.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Hi i have a question about the game! When i buy new machines on bakery story before i can cock some of the menu?s i need to unlock them first but i don?t understand how you unlock it. Please help a girl out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberrypie098 View Post
    Hi i have a question about the game! When i buy new machines on bakery story before i can cock some of the menu?s i need to unlock them first but i don?t understand how you unlock it. Please help a girl out.
    In general, the appliances that have locked recipes were originally released as part of a limited time goal. If you didn't participate in the original goal, then you've missed your chance to unlock the recipes.

Below is a link to the BS CookBook which lists every appliance/recipe that was released from the game's release up to the middle of 2018 - you can look through and see which were released as part of a goal and which were released normally and will be unlocked.

For anything after mid-2018, you'll have to look through the forum to see if it was released in a goal. Sorry it's not better news but if it's any consolation, a lot of the appliances will be relisted through future goals so you'll have a chance to get them (and their recipes) again!

CookBook Guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

Ok got it! Thank you so much!

I'm having this same problem, does anyone know how to get the chairs?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if goals are still going ahead?

I read we can accept 20 gifts a day... does that include requests? Based on the number of requests I send out, I should be able to build my ovens faster instead of relying solely on gifts.

Is it 20 gifts/requests per day?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by naupaka_kuahiwi View Post
    I read we can accept 20 gifts a day... does that include requests? Based on the number of requests I send out, I should be able to build my ovens faster instead of relying solely on gifts.

Is it 20 gifts/requests per day?
    Every player may receive up to 20 gifts and 20 filled requests per day.