Page 43 of 170 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinb101 View Post
    Hello! How do we know when new goals are to start? I cook RVC almost exclusively, but sometimes I unintentionally start cooking the day of the goal which puts me a day behind. Thanks!!
    Look at the calendar

On the game? Where is that?

On the game? Where is that?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Hello! How do we know when new goals are to start? I cook RVC almost exclusively, but sometimes I unintentionally start cooking the day of the goal which puts me a day behind. Thanks!!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    We need a new calendar soon, it only goes up to the end of August. Do your magic VanaCatu please

Hello everyone!
    I love bakery story and i usually buy a lot of ovens but some of them only have one dish released and all the others are goals... my question is... once you have the oven and the challenge is over (and you didn't do it all unfortunately), what do you have to do to release the goals dishes?
    Please! i really need to know (i have a looooot of ovens that have only one dish released)

Quote Originally Posted by perlahappy View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I love bakery story and i usually buy a lot of ovens but some of them only have one dish released and all the others are goals... my question is... once you have the oven and the challenge is over (and you didn't do it all unfortunately), what do you have to do to release the goals dishes?
    Please! i really need to know (i have a looooot of ovens that have only one dish released)

Honestly nothing, it’s not likely that they will rerelease the locked recipes in these previous appliances. I hope one day they will.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Can someone provide a better explanation of gifts and requests , please.
    During goals like this new one I only sent out 9 requests for guitarist pick, I received 4 than I sent 2 more requests and by reset have 8, this morning I sent 2 more and haven?t seen the one I need

I have neighbors who say they sent me a request but I don?t receive it, I love to help my neighbors but something,either the Internet or the program isn?t processing our needs due to overflow from everyone or timing is off on resets....

I feel disappointed not being able to understand this system...😔😔😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perlahappy View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I have the Deep Sea Oven in my tab
    (I never did the goal I wish I did but I did not) Now only 1 recipe unlock in the oven for me. I never even try to do the goal, so I wonder why it pop up under my tab.

The Woodland Adventure goal: I did try to actual do, I get so close to the finish but was never able to get the deer family. I think I only have 1 recipe not finish. (I did not get in time)

I have the Treasure Oven also. I only have the Pirate Peach Pie and the Beach Parfait unlock.

But I do not think they will re-release goal ovens. I do hope so but as of yet they have not re-release a goal oven. There are some goals I have not done and I would like them to return some of them.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know where I can get Mom?s Cheesecake pie? I can?t find it