Page 49 of 169 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Host(ess)
    Question here!

I have noticed that messages on my wall are disappearing. I didn't delete them. Do more people have this issue?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mauw22 View Post
    Question here!

I have noticed that messages on my wall are disappearing. I didn't delete them. Do more people have this issue?
    I've never experienced this, nor have I have heard any follow players dealing with this. The only things that disappear on their own in my game are unanswered invites, the items in my News Feed and Requests that have either timed out or already been maxed before I reached them.

I'd suggest you keep close watch to see if this is recurring (take Screen Caps if you're able) or a one time issue. If this issue persists, you should post your findings in the Bugs & Issues Forum which is located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Hi!
    I am wondering if you can tell me a way to make decorating easier. I have been playing for years and so have TONS of stuff, not to mention there is tons of stuff available anyway. For instance, my fall decorations are all over the place. What about some sort of sorting system for holidays/seasons?? Also there are quite a lot of old items- for instance, the winter gate, which when you place one, you get taken back to the very beginning of the store, so if I want to place 20 of them I have to tap almost a hundred times to get EACH one!!! There are MANY items with this problem!!!
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    Hi!
    I am wondering if you can tell me a way to make decorating easier. I have been playing for years and so have TONS of stuff, not to mention there is tons of stuff available anyway. For instance, my fall decorations are all over the place. What about some sort of sorting system for holidays/seasons?? Also there are quite a lot of old items- for instance, the winter gate, which when you place one, you get taken back to the very beginning of the store, so if I want to place 20 of them I have to tap almost a hundred times to get EACH one!!! There are MANY items with this problem!!!
    Thanks
    Good grief is this ever true! I redecorate once a month and it always takes days for me to get everything out, talk about redundant!

I have found though that if I decorate while on an Android device, it doesn't constantly snap back to the first page after I place an item that's no longer available -- seems it's an iOS issue only. That's not an actual fix though, more of a workaround, and I would love to see an actual resolution to this ongoing issue.

Rhino Keeper

In app purchases? Where??

I?ve looked and looked and can?t find that discussion, can someone post a link? Thank you

If you are looking for info about this topic, it’s locsted in your game

Main Menu > Help / FAQ tab (right side under Collectables) then there’s drop downs of In App Purchase and other info.

I’m not sure there’s an official thread about it. If I find something similar to it I can re edit and link it

****Here is a detailed version of the in app purchases!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-App-Purchases
    Last edited by Sebsmommy15; 09-24-18 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Added a link
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Thanks that was really helpful!

So if I keep playing for a while I might have a chance of earning some goal decos from past goals? There are so many pretty ones I've missed while not playing for a few years

Rhino Keeper
    I started a few days ago. I have spent hours in the forum but I have a question I can not find.

I have started to build an easy oven. 4 parts, 5 each for 20 total parts needed. I have more than 20 friends so I sent requests to all. When I build the oven will I still continue to get parts or does the request end once I have 5 parts for each item? Basically, am I wasting requests by sending them all out?

Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkalover View Post
    Thanks that was really helpful!

So if I keep playing for a while I might have a chance of earning some goal decos from past goals? There are so many pretty ones I've missed while not playing for a few years
    You might! Also sometimes for Black Friday the sales are good and have decor newer players haven't seen.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I started a few days ago. I have spent hours in the forum but I have a question I can not find.

I have started to build an easy oven. 4 parts, 5 each for 20 total parts needed. I have more than 20 friends so I sent requests to all. When I build the oven will I still continue to get parts or does the request end once I have 5 parts for each item? Basically, am I wasting requests by sending them all out?

Thank you.
    The request does not end just because you have the parts you need--which is good, because you'll be halfway to building your next easy oven after you finish the first one. Also, it's possible not every neighbor will respond to your request, so sending out exactly 20 requests may only get you 19 or 17 or 13 parts. (It depends on your neighbors.)

But keep in mind you can only request 20 parts/day, so really if you have 30 neighbors, you're requesting 20 parts today and 10 parts tomorrow. If you ask more than 20 neighbors daily for several days in a row you'll be in trouble when you want to make a totally different part request, because the system will have a backlog of requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    But keep in mind you can only request 20 parts/day, so really if you have 30 neighbors, you're requesting 20 parts today and 10 parts tomorrow. If you ask more than 20 neighbors daily for several days in a row you'll be in trouble when you want to make a totally different part request, because the system will have a backlog of requests.
    Thank you! Great to know, especially since I just received the goal to build the bread oven which has completely different parts.

I wish there was a list of the main goals. All I can find are theevent goals. Oh well.

Thanks again!