Page 131 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchsilk05 View Post
    I have older Cornucopia ovens with different recipes - why are they creating a goal with the same oven name but it?s got different recipes?
    Hi frenchsilk05,

Currently, there appears to only be one Cornucopia Oven appliance in the game (the one introduced with the November 2021 "Falling for Snacks" goals). If you are seeing another appliance with the same name in your game, would you be able to share a screenshot? I could flag it over for the team if this is creating confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshellr18 View Post
    How do I get the Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer unlocked?
    Hi Jshellr18,

The Winterful Oven and Winterful Drink Mixer were goal appliances released back in January 2018. If you weren't playing at the time to be able to unlock them, they will unfortunately stay locked unless the Bakery Team decides to re-release them as part of a future goal challenge. Sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    I was just wondering why a new crate wasn’t released after the gothic crate?�� I thought they seemed to be releasing new crates every 30 days or so. Has this stopped temporarily or permanently? I really looked forward to those new boxes!! Thanks I appreciate it!!!
    Hi MetinacA,

I'll check on this. Hopefully we have a new crate coming and it's just been delayed a bit

Quote Originally Posted by sadieroo24 View Post
    Please tell me how I can delete an old post! Thank you
    Hi sadieroo24,

Please private message a mod (you can message me for example by clicking my username and selecting 'Send Private Message') and let us know which post you would like removed. One of us can help you out
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I hope I posted to the right thread.
    One of my neighbors has got an item in their bakery that I?m really interested in. It?s ?Pancake Sculpture?. I searched everywhere but couldn?t find where it?s from. I also asked my neighbor directly where they got it from but unfortunately, they don?t remember anymore... The item has been in their bakery already for ages, so it must be pretty old
    So may be someone from you guys has seen this item before? Or knows where it?s from? It doesn?t seem like it?s from a mystery crate/box or a goal prize. I?ve been dying to get this Pancake Sculpture for years but can?t even figure out where it?s from
    Any help would be appreciated

Pancake Sculpture
    It?s hiding behind the counters with dishes pretty well...sorry it?s the only picture I could get

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C52C102A-8E9B-4721-9370-B11F98A2A30A.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	61521

Name:	25F801C3-2107-4722-BD95-B4DE16F51E93.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	61522

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Hi, I hope I posted to the right thread.
    One of my neighbors has got an item in their bakery that I?m really interested in. It?s ?Pancake Sculpture?. I searched everywhere but couldn?t find where it?s from. I also asked my neighbor directly where they got it from but unfortunately, they don?t remember anymore... The item has been in their bakery already for ages, so it must be pretty old
    So may be someone from you guys has seen this item before? Or knows where it?s from? It doesn?t seem like it?s from a mystery crate/box or a goal prize. I?ve been dying to get this Pancake Sculpture for years but can?t even figure out where it?s from
    Any help would be appreciated

Pancake Sculpture
    It?s hiding behind the counters with dishes pretty well...sorry it?s the only picture I could get

Name:	C52C102A-8E9B-4721-9370-B11F98A2A30A.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	61521

Name:	25F801C3-2107-4722-BD95-B4DE16F51E93.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	61522
    The Pancake Sculpture deco was a Limited Time Offer that was released on February 28, 2013 for 32 gems. Since that original release, it's been relisted in a sale but only once to my knowledge so it's a pretty rare item in regards to availability.

If you like, you could post in the Winter Sale Suggestion Thread and ask for it to be relisted again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Pancake Sculpture deco was a Limited Time Offer that was released on February 28, 2013 for 32 gems. Since that original release, it's been relisted in a sale but only once to my knowledge so it's a pretty rare item in regards to availability.

If you like, you could post in the Winter Sale Suggestion Thread and ask for it to be relisted again.

Thank you so much for your answer! This was very helpful
    It sounds like it is indeed a VERY rare item.... My neighbor is pretty lucky to have it then!
    Sure, it’s a good idea! I’ll go ahead and post it there hoping S8 sees it

P.S. I did a research in Google and found an old Team Lava blog with a post containing this Pancake Theme update.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.te...26-28-2013/amp

Okay this may be confusing. I don't know how to share pics for visual demonstration BTW.

So for the past week I've been saving up gems by cooking so I can expand my bakery. I'm already halfway there but I'm scared I'll get robbed.

I want 80 gems to expand to the highest of the price; which would be 27x29 . However I fear if I click the highest, I'd be robbed and the game would expand to the lowest 18x21.

Even worst, I haven't expanded to the 40 gem sizes either so what if the game expands THAT low too! I'm just scared the game is programmed to expand in order. So I can't skip over smaller sizes and jump to the big ones.

So please, if I click on a certain gem expansion, my bakery would expand to THAT EXACT ONE right? It wouldn't expand to the 40 gem expansions or the lower ones right?

[A little side note: my bakery is currently 15x17 (I think). I've kept it that small because it's easier to manage and I make money quicker. But you can see the big jump in size I wanna make. From 15x17 straight to 27x29 ]

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Okay this may be confusing. I don't know how to share pics for visual demonstration BTW.

So for the past week I've been saving up gems by cooking so I can expand my bakery. I'm already halfway there but I'm scared I'll get robbed.

I want 80 gems to expand to the highest of the price; which would be 27x29 . However I fear if I click the highest, I'd be robbed and the game would expand to the lowest 18x21.

Even worst, I haven't expanded to the 40 gem sizes either so what if the game expands THAT low too! I'm just scared the game is programmed to expand in order. So I can't skip over smaller sizes and jump to the big ones.

So please, if I click on a certain gem expansion, my bakery would expand to THAT EXACT ONE right? It wouldn't expand to the 40 gem expansions or the lower ones right?

[A little side note: my bakery is currently 15x17 (I think). I've kept it that small because it's easier to manage and I make money quicker. But you can see the big jump in size I wanna make. From 15x17 straight to 27x29 ]
    Unfortunately, you need to buy expansions in order. You're not able to jump expansion sizes directly to a much bigger size.

That being said, you don't necessarily need to spend gems to expand - there are two ways you can expand your bakery. The first is by paying coins and having a certain number of neighbors. The second is by paying gems, which does not have a neighbor requirement.

So, if you've been working to save up gems, and have coins to spare, you could continue to buy the interim expansions with coins until you get to the 27x29 expansion size, if that works for you.

You can learn more about expansions and requirements in Bakery Story in the Game Guide here. Hope that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I recently saw in a forum, someone explaining that their account was now unplayable because they reached level 100.

I didn't even know you can reach that far. I thought level 99 was the highest because I am on that level and have been on it for MONTHS now.

Is it true? Can you really reach level 100? If yes, will the account became unplayable?

I really hope the answer is no. That'll be so unfair. Working, designing, cooking, making friends and then BOOM. You can't do that here anymore. BUT WHY

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    I recently saw in a forum, someone explaining that their account was now unplayable because they reached level 100.

I didn't even know you can reach that far. I thought level 99 was the highest because I am on that level and have been on it for MONTHS now.

Is it true? Can you really reach level 100? If yes, will the account became unplayable?

I really hope the answer is no. That'll be so unfair. Working, designing, cooking, making friends and then BOOM. You can't do that here anymore. BUT WHY

I.ve been playing Bakery since 2013 and I.ve been on level 99 for YEARS. At the moment I have around 6.000.000 exp (after playing quite actively for several years, i.e. doing almost all goals, mastering recipes and so on). Now it says you need 993.9XX. XXX more exp to reach level 100. Its a lot actually. A whole lot. I dont think I.ll ever reach ONE BILLION exp to be honest. I dont know HOW actively one has to play to ever reach that amount of exp.

But now we know it is indeed possible. I also saw some people in Restaurant story forum a while ago reporting they reached level 100 and not being able to access the game anymore. So at the moment it looks like level 100 is the end :P Then the game kind of glitches and doesnt let you play anymore...

Nevertheless, I think you dont have to worry about this. One billion exp is a lot, and not really many people have reached that far. But I do hope S8 will do something about it if more and more people will be slowly closing in to the amount of exp needed to reach level 100.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the colonial oven the only gem oven that gives extra gems for mastering recipes!?

I believe all of the gem ovens outside of the basic ovens that cost gems give you extra gems for completing the recipes.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐