Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Leveling up in Goal Collectibles

I always see the golden progress bar fill up as i redeem prizes for the Cooking Tools and Baking Goodness collectibles but i haven't seen my progress bars fill up for any of the bowling alley collectibles. Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    Hi!
    I am wondering if you can tell me a way to make decorating easier. I have been playing for years and so have TONS of stuff, not to mention there is tons of stuff available anyway. For instance, my fall decorations are all over the place. What about some sort of sorting system for holidays/seasons?? Also there are quite a lot of old items- for instance, the winter gate, which when you place one, you get taken back to the very beginning of the store, so if I want to place 20 of them I have to tap almost a hundred times to get EACH one!!! There are MANY items with this problem!!!
    I?ve experience this also but noticed that the items I want to use is no longer available which takes you back to th beginning. You can tell if items are not available by seeing how much they cost. If you cannot buy after you collect the ones you saved then they aren?t available any more. It?s a hassle having to go back to the beginning each time you place your item. We shouldn?t have to go back just because they?re no longer available
    Thanks
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-01-18 at 02:10 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Nightclub Owner
    I recall this discussion happening in an event thread, but honestly can't recall which goal or if it was RS or BS, lol. What I can remember is that we were told definitively that because the Event Collectibles are temporary, we're not meant to gain any progression from turning them in. So it's not a problem or a glitch to be fixed; your game is working fine and this is just the way the new collectibles are set up.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hellotortuga View Post
    I always see the golden progress bar fill up as i redeem prizes for the Cooking Tools and Baking Goodness collectibles but i haven't seen my progress bars fill up for any of the bowling alley collectibles. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Welcome to the forum.

AnnirasSweets is correct.

For further discussion on the goals, please continue in the respective goals threads. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For your information:

These are the various ways which you can earn parts to build your appliances:
    1. Request and gift parts from/to your neighbors.
    2. Purchase the S'mores crate in the Market (Crates tab). Each purchase of this crate costs 8 gems and will give you 6 of one part.
    3. Cooking any new goal recipe in the Goal Appliances has a chance to drop 1 of 4 new collectible item. A set of 4 collectible items can be exchanged for an appliance parts in the Collectibles tab.

Note:
    • These collections in the Collectibles tab are not permanent and the progress bars for them do not move.
    • Collectibles for Appliance Parts and Collectible Crafts will not be available when the goal ends
    • You can keep the parts for future use so make sure you redeem as many parts as you can before the goal ends
    • The Goal appliances will be available in the Market after the goal ends, provided that you have unlocked them by completing the respective goals. You can still build them if you have the required parts.

White oven

I see in bakery story a cake that. Is baked in the white oven it looks like a wedding cake I'm a level 31 I see other bakeries with this cake and it's not on my menu and I have the correct oven please help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myroute66 View Post
    Hi!
    I am wondering if you can tell me a way to make decorating easier. I have been playing for years and so have TONS of stuff, not to mention there is tons of stuff available anyway. For instance, my fall decorations are all over the place. What about some sort of sorting system for holidays/seasons?? Also there are quite a lot of old items- for instance, the winter gate, which when you place one, you get taken back to the very beginning of the store, so if I want to place 20 of them I have to tap almost a hundred times to get EACH one!!! There are MANY items with this problem!!!

I?ve experience this also but noticed that the items I want to use is no longer available which takes you back to th beginning. You can tell if items are not available by seeing how much they cost. If you cannot buy after you collect the ones you saved then they aren?t available any more. It?s a hassle having to go back to the beginning each time you place your item. We shouldn?t have to go back just because they?re no longer available
    Thanks
    I agree. It?s a real pain in the butt to decorate when you have to go back to the very beginning of inventory.

I wish decorations were put into categories. It?s tiresome when you don?t remember where a certain item is and you have to go through the hundreds of items just to find it.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure which recipe you are referring to but sounds like that recipe was a limited time past goal recipe which means you would need to complete the goal in order to unlock and keep it. You will not be able to get past goal items unless Storm8 relists them again.

See Chapter Cookbook in the Game Guide for pictures of recipes.

Thank you so much for your help .

New Resident

Not able to change bakery?s name

Can somebody help me letting me know how can I change my bakery?s name using emojis and different fonts? The storm8? system do not let me do it. Every time I tried it come up saying that the name shoul be 8-12 letters and not contain symbols!!! So frustrating cause everybody else have very cute emojis and fonts in their names.

Rhino Keeper
    It cost gems to change name